Villa Grand Opening Celebration CLEVELAND March 4th And 5th 3 Locations!

What Up NT! As The New Assistant Manager Of Villa Westown Square, I'm Thrilled To Annouce Our Grand Opening Celebration That Is Taking Place This Weekend At Westown Square (W.106th And Lorain Ave.) As Well As Our New Stores In Buckeye Plaza (Where TNT Was....Near E.l16th And Buckeye), And Glenville Town Square (E.105th And St. Clair). We Are Having A Buy One Get One For A $1.00 Sale, As Well As A First 50 People In Line On Saturday Get A 50 Dollar Villa Gift Card. Lloyd...Formerly Of Murder Inc. Is Doing An In Store At Each Location For Increments Of 2 Hours On Saturday. This Event Is Sponsored By Adidas, So There'll Be Adidas Giveaways, Free Food, DJ's, And Other Sales Going On.
Also, The Lime Green Foam Pros, A Quickstrike Kobe 6, And A Quickstrike LeBron 8 (Which I Think Are The Entourages) Are Supposed To Release At Select Villas.....I'm pretty sure We'll have Them On The West Side, But I Can't Say For Sure Until The Shipments Come, And I Haven't Been At Work Since Monday. Talk To You Soon NT!

What Up NT! As The New Assistant Manager Of Villa Westown Square, I'm Thrilled To Annouce Our Grand Opening Celebration That Is Taking Place This Weekend At Westown Square (W.106th And Lorain Ave.) As Well As Our New Stores In Buckeye Plaza (Where TNT Was....Near E.l16th And Buckeye), And Glenville Town Square (E.105th And St. Clair). We Are Having A Buy One Get One For A $1.00 Sale, As Well As A First 50 People In Line On Saturday Get A 50 Dollar Villa Gift Card. Lloyd...Formerly Of Murder Inc. Is Doing An In Store At Each Location For Increments Of 2 Hours On Saturday. This Event Is Sponsored By Adidas, So There'll Be Adidas Giveaways, Free Food, DJ's, And Other Sales Going On.
Also, The Lime Green Foam Pros, A Quickstrike Kobe 6, And A Quickstrike LeBron 8 (Which I Think Are The Entourages) Are Supposed To Release At Select Villas.....I'm pretty sure We'll have Them On The West Side, But I Can't Say For Sure Until The Shipments Come, And I Haven't Been At Work Since Monday. Talk To You Soon NT!

Back
Top Bottom