Vin Diesel is out the closet b? Vol XXXD

[stephen A voice]You dudes are so disrespectful[stephen a voice]

roll.gif

Who cares if he is? He's still an awesomely bad actor and he's great in the Fast and the Furious movies.

He lives his life a quarter-mile at a time. 

Who cares if he is? He's still an awesomely bad actor and he's great in the Fast and the Furious movies.

He lives his life a quarter-mile at a time. 

i don't know if he's ready to burst out for acceptance, but I do know women love them some Vin Diesel, especially this Romanian beauty.

http://fandaily.info/news/luminita-perijoc-angelina-jolie-look-a-like-taxi-driver-rapist-photos/

Angelina Jolie lookalike accused of raping Vin Diesel lookalike taxi-cab driver.

Luminita Perijoc- Angelina Jolie Look A-like/ Taxi Driver Rapist (PHOTOS)
August 26, 2012 By Miva Leave a Comment August 26, 2012 By
Miva
Leave a Comment

Check out this woman Luminita Perijoc, a taxi driver Nicolae Stan, said she is an Angelina Jolie look alike but she is also the stunning woman who raped him and then stabbed him, Seriously the stabbing I understand Ouch! but who wouldn’t die to be forced into having sex with a woman who looks like Angelina?

34-year-old Nicolae Stan a married man who media described as a Vin Diesel look a-like, with three children said that a sexy woman that he described as an Angelina Jolie look a-like got on his cab, and then asked him to helped her get some things up to her apartment, once up there she threatened to kill him if he didn’t perform a sex act with her.
“She asked me to help with her bag but when we were upstairs she got me in to her kitchen and told me she had to have sex, I don’t think she was used to anyone saying no because she flew into a rage when I declined. She took out a knife and forced me to undress.”
But I fact the series of events got a little beyond from what the Sun reported.
Stan said Luminita called his dispatcher and told them she cannot move and needed some groceries. he got there, got paid and even tipped, she asked him if he was working the next day, but he wasn’t so he left his colleague card.
I know! this is not suppose to be funny. So let me tell you a little bit

That same day she called again,asking to bring her a bottle of wine and cigarettes that was about 6:00 p.m, she called again asking the same things at 11:00 p.m, this time she didn’t look sick and was not wearing the robe she was before but fully dress, she handed him the money but when he put his hand to retrieved it she grabbed him and pull him inside.
She told him that he was going to be her sex slave that night, he responded by telling her you must be kidding and she said I’m not kidding at all”
At this point she had a knife in her hand, he asked her to give him time to take a shower and do things different, his manhood was feeling the stressed and decided to hide, so he told her that if she wanted something from him, she should put the knife away.
The got inside, 15 minutes passed, oral sex went on but still his nothing happening on his land down under, so he asked her to let him take a shower so he could have sex with her properly, she got out of the bed, so he took the opportunity to ran out of the room and ran, but she cut him off, stabbing twice, “I told you I was not kidding” she said.
He pushed her to the floor and ran to the kitchen, it was there he called the cops. when they arrived Luminita answered the door fully naked, and the knife still on her hand. They apprehended her but still yelled at Stab “ Baby come here, save me from these bandits”.
He was taken to the hospital to be taken care if his several stab wounds, she was in a mental institution.
According to Canca.ro Luminita is crazy in love with actor Vin Diesel, she had been leaving love comment on his Facebook wall, but she never got a response so when she bumped into Nicolae, it was like her fantasy came true, too bad Nicolae didn’t fantasied with Jolie, or does he? and he into Fatal Attraction?
Luminita Perijoc from Tulcea, Romania studied high school in Koln, Cologne, Germany. Currently works at Gruppo Torinese Trasport, both her Facebook pages here and Twitter here confirms she is totally obsessed with Vin Diesel. She stands at 1.75 m, her measurements re 90-65-90.

There's been Vin Diesel gay rumors for a couple of years now. I'm actually surprised this myth hasn't been deemed debunked or plausible, word to myth busters.

Back
Top Bottom