Vince Carter 50pts vs Allen Iverson 76ers 00/01 Playoff NBA

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

its not too bad they haven't won a ring.

when you admit you didn't try and attempt to sabotage a team like vince did at the end of his stint with the raptors you deserve to be ringless.

****. There was an interview. The Raptors were giving up on VC, so what was VC suppossed to do? And that was going on for months and months. So VC shot it backto the franchise, ur not gonna help me (4 different coaches) and ur gonna rebuild when I'm in my prime? No thanks. So he wanted out, simply put. That washis way of saying out. He wanted to win now and the Raptors were rebuilding.

Vince missing that shot in game 7 was the most heart breaking sports moment of my life. I remained laid down on my bed for 20 minutes after the miss juststarring at the wall.

Next day at school everyone was depressed but we thought the Raps would come back strong the next season. As we all know, the team has been on a downwardspiral since then
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Is this the series where VC got his diploma from UNC and people we criticizing him for going and not resting and focusing for the 7th game?

Yes it is. I believe Vince got his diploma from UNC either the day before Game 7 or earlier on that day and flew in for the game.

Flew in the day of.
Got his diploma at 11:00, played at 6:00 I believe...

Something cutting down to the wire... as in if the plane was delayed, he wouldn't have played.

Back
Top Bottom