Vince Carter killed the Orlando Magic

Makes no sense for any man with his talent to be as soft as he is
tired.gif
. He murdered my franchise.

Makes no sense for any man with his talent to be as soft as he is
tired.gif
. He murdered my franchise.

The sad thing is that Dwight Howard will leave soon cause he has to play with Carter and Lewis.

The sad thing is that Dwight Howard will leave soon cause he has to play with Carter and Lewis.

Vince, Rashard, and SVG are killing the Magic.

Stan's has been playing Bass more which is good, but his team still takes too many contested/lazy 3's.

Vince is a shell of his former self, Rashard continually proves to be the worst max contract in the game, this team isn't built for the Finals unless they get red hot from 3.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

true
30t6p3b.gif

I hated to get rid of Courtney Lee and Turkoglu.

That finals squad was a few pieces away.
Carter and Lewis have to go.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

true
30t6p3b.gif

I hated to get rid of Courtney Lee and Turkoglu.

That finals squad was a few pieces away.
Carter and Lewis have to go.

I read this thread title way too quick and missed the "the Orlando Magic" part.

I don't follow the NBA, so carry on...

Stan's has been playing Bass more which is good, but his team still takes too many contested/lazy 3's.

Vince is a shell of his former self, Rashard continually proves to be the worst max contract in the game, this team isn't built for the Finals unless they get red hot from 3.

I read this thread title way too quick and missed the "the Orlando Magic" part.

I don't follow the NBA, so carry on...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You cant shoot your way to the the championship. You will have to D up and reb. Howard and Bass are the only 2 that will do that

Always thought it was a terrible trade, I was a big fan of Lee.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You cant shoot your way to the the championship. You will have to D up and reb. Howard and Bass are the only 2 that will do that

Always thought it was a terrible trade, I was a big fan of Lee.

magic were never gonna win a ring anyway,no matter what kind of moves they made.

the only reason they even went to the finals in '09 was becasue KG was hurt    /thread

Ya'll need to chill. We overpaid for that douche Lewis nd Carter is who he has always been. SVG is a mediocre coach and we are playing with an 8 guy rotation. Rec leagues have more guys than that.

magic were never gonna win a ring anyway,no matter what kind of moves they made.

the only reason they even went to the finals in '09 was becasue KG was hurt    /thread

Ya'll need to chill. We overpaid for that douche Lewis nd Carter is who he has always been. SVG is a mediocre coach and we are playing with an 8 guy rotation. Rec leagues have more guys than that.

Originally Posted by rashi

We got that beast in the middle. Nelson is bout garbage too.

Back
Top Bottom