Vince Carter @ Rucker [Full Footage including GOAT Windmill] '99

dr funk
pimp.gif

The energy in that gym was crazy......gave me goosebumps......gotta appreciate dude goin at VC as well, great vid.

The energy in that gym was crazy......gave me goosebumps......gotta appreciate dude goin at VC as well, great vid.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

greatest dunker of all time and its really not close
Yep

Still hurts a little inside watching him play now.  Dude used to be able to elevate sooo easily.  Most skilled dunker ive ever seen

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

greatest dunker of all time and its really not close
Yep

Still hurts a little inside watching him play now.  Dude used to be able to elevate sooo easily.  Most skilled dunker ive ever seen

Put em up wrote:
bakedFresh707 wrote:

my favorite dunk ever.

the greatest dunk ive ever seen in my life.
Yup.  I made a thread about this dunk last year and dudes wasunderrating this dunk.
eyes.gif

There was no thought in this he just jumped and let it happen. I never been a VC fan, I feel overall he's weak but just dunks alone....
sick.gif

Put em up wrote:
bakedFresh707 wrote:

my favorite dunk ever.

the greatest dunk ive ever seen in my life.
Yup.  I made a thread about this dunk last year and dudes wasunderrating this dunk.
eyes.gif

There was no thought in this he just jumped and let it happen. I never been a VC fan, I feel overall he's weak but just dunks alone....
sick.gif

Never watched the full Rucker game or the Team USA vs USA Select video before... Crazy stuff...

Never watched the full Rucker game or the Team USA vs USA Select video before... Crazy stuff...

Sheesh man. No way you can tell me that spirits of basketball greats weren't circulating through that gym on that day. Folks were LOSING it. My goodness that must have been special.

Sheesh man. No way you can tell me that spirits of basketball greats weren't circulating through that gym on that day. Folks were LOSING it. My goodness that must have been special.

Back
Top Bottom