Vintage Nike/Jordan Flight Club catalog, 3 sets of Lace locks $4.50 LOL PICS

^ Heeeeeeeeeeeck.

Noooooooo.

I am being COMPLETELY honest here: I never dug 'em THEN. I was in junior high when I first saw one, and I seriously thought it was the most awkward thingever.

that trash can is dope
smile.gif

I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS MISSED THE PICS HE POSTED ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE ONE.......Those PE's are FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEEEEE....you have NOIDEA how much money you are going to get for those. PLUS PLUS PLUS, those are the V's comming in the pack later this year. Exact same colorway with 23 onthe side..

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Fab1122

That catalog is fire. I wish I would have known about it back in the day!

Zach can you let it out the bag bout this sig! I cant believe I couldnt even get some pics!
I wanna know more about the sig this guy has up!

wink.gif

these are from the same mag posted above.

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Fire man....

hahaha i used to run that water bottle for soccer practice.. a friend of the family over at nike would always kick down weird crap like that.

BUT YO!!! Those Vs are very fresh!! You are going to get a pretty penny for those, BUT might have gotten more before that whole "WOW" thread.

Let's see some of you guys sit still for a couple of hours palming a ball without moving your arm. I hope you don't think MJ can't palm abasketball, he can carry that thing like it's a nerf ball.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Fab1122

That catalog is fire. I wish I would have known about it back in the day!

Zach can you let it out the bag bout this sig! I cant believe I couldnt even get some pics!
I wanna know more about the sig this guy has up!

wink.gif

these are from the same mag posted above.
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Fire man....

Speechless.

DAMN THEM T-SHIRTS ARE FIRE! WHAT ARE WE GONNA GET NEXT ON FLIGHTCLUB,SOMETHING THAT AIR-RANDY HAD ALREADY?

Back
Top Bottom