Vintage Nike Terminators - St.John's and Georgetown

Pics via streething & info via undergroundmarauders

nike-vintage-terminators-georgetown-st-johns-1.jpg

nike-vintage-terminators-georgetown-st-johns-4.jpg

nike-vintage-terminators-georgetown-st-johns-3.jpg

nike-vintage-terminators-georgetown-st-johns-2.jpg

The vintage look gives them a nice touch.

"Yesterday was a little troubling for Georgetown fans as the Hoyas ended a great season in an upset delivered by 10 seeded Davidson. To soften the blow,Nike has released vintage make ups of the Georgetown Nike Terminators as well as St. John's versions that will release this weekend. Ironically, the lasttime the Red Storm of St John's saw post season action was in 2003 when they defeated Georgetown in the NIT Championship."

What is "vintage" about these? Because I can't really tell... The only thing I see is it looks like they come pre-creased. But come on nike,pre-creased? That is what I'm trying to prevent here!

So...they wipe their *+%$% with the laces and called them vintage? Copped!

Haven't HOYAS released along with VNTG dunks? Welll at least here. I would assume it was World Wide.

They look good.

Paix
c.

Eh, new 'old' shoes? How come Nike can't re-retro those, and we put the creases, stains, and everything else on 'em. I don't get it.

Not really sure how I feel about the vintage treatment. Part of me says it looks decent, but the shoe geek in me won't allow me to pay $100 for shoes thatare already dirtied up.

Back
Top Bottom