Vinyl Collection Thread... vol. crate diggers welcome

fasho
pimp.gif
. I used to get those vinyls in front of Poo-Bah Record store. i would pick out some cool covers to hang in my room.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I'll probably post some stuff later, but I can't be the only person that will buy multiple copies of albums just because you love them so...right?

Thriller x3!

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I'll probably post some stuff later, but I can't be the only person that will buy multiple copies of albums just because you love them so...right?

Thriller x3!

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I paid 20 in 07
embarassed.gif

I mean it IS an absolute must have, but it's also one of the best selling albums of all time.

This means it can be found in almost any dollar bin.

This man knows. I've found about 4 copies of that album at ONCE in the dollar bin section. I tried to explain to people that this is an album that's EASILY found (in some thread an NTer made about his copy getting messed up) and had a bunch of fools try to explain that it wasn't
laugh.gif
Thanks for making this thread OP. I thought about doing this,but thought that nobody would really appreciate it. After I get off work... IT'S ON!

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I paid 20 in 07
embarassed.gif

I mean it IS an absolute must have, but it's also one of the best selling albums of all time.

This means it can be found in almost any dollar bin.

This man knows. I've found about 4 copies of that album at ONCE in the dollar bin section. I tried to explain to people that this is an album that's EASILY found (in some thread an NTer made about his copy getting messed up) and had a bunch of fools try to explain that it wasn't
laugh.gif
Thanks for making this thread OP. I thought about doing this,but thought that nobody would really appreciate it. After I get off work... IT'S ON!

I got just over or just under 200 records. I'm very selective on what I buy. I should go "deep" crate diggin' but having a family now, I can't justify spending whole days crate diggin'. Share this with my man Ruxxx a few days back, check out this cool vid...

I got just over or just under 200 records. I'm very selective on what I buy. I should go "deep" crate diggin' but having a family now, I can't justify spending whole days crate diggin'. Share this with my man Ruxxx a few days back, check out this cool vid...

One of the few musical dudes out there now I really have respect & admiration for. I saw this vid a few months back. I wish they spent more time going through his vinyl collection....

One of the few musical dudes out there now I really have respect & admiration for. I saw this vid a few months back. I wish they spent more time going through his vinyl collection....

Back
Top Bottom