Virtual Stock Trading Game - Niketalk competition

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Theyre probably playing with us...end up winning the game in the last 4wks...

All I know is I had to borrow $6K ...
eyes.gif

Damb!
laugh.gif

Between Tuesday and Wednesday, I was in the top 5 and 10.
Yesterday I was like number 15 or so, in the red.
Dropped to 34 today and made it back up to 15

All my stocks went up in price from when i originally bought them
pimp.gif
should have bought Apple stock at the beginning of this week, it took a price hike , even after Jobs stepped down
eek.gif

Surprised I'm the only one holding footlocker (FL).. Decent gains for me thus far with them. I was holding onto family dollar (FDO) all week and was getting blasted. They finally jump up a little. I'm almost in the green with them after being down $400.. Sprint +2 cents for the day.. I'll take it.. Just rebound a little higher and I may see some actual gains here. I shorted Daktronics after them releasing their quarter figures. They had gains, but felt they would lower a bit after rising all day.. They have yet to do that... Tough decisions ahead as a I tetter on 1% overall gains.

You won't know who, but if you click your portfolio it'll say how many other players are holding it.

I think its time to start shorting BAC. Fundamentals are terrible and Buffet hype should be dying soon

finally seeing some gains in AEO...figured i'd invest being as though i wear their jeans and skool's comin up.
surprised it took this long..might hold out a little longer maybe till mid september.
i learned pay attention to natural disasters...missed out on some Home depot and airlines opportunities

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Rompe Toto

I think its time to start shorting BAC. Fundamentals are terrible and Buffet hype should be dying soon
good luck with that.  

As an owner of BAC (not virtual), I agree with Rompe.  BAC saw a nice spike the last couple of days but might come back down to earth sooner than later.  short might not be a bad play.

Back
Top Bottom