visiting arlington/washington this weekend

gonna be flying in, how do i get downtown? and what's a good place to eat and shop around for a few hours..
how's the mall and macy's downtown?
thanks

gonna be flying in, how do i get downtown? and what's a good place to eat and shop around for a few hours..
how's the mall and macy's downtown?
thanks

Use metro. It's super easy to navigate. In Arlington, hit up the Clarendon area for nice bars/restaurants.

-El Pollo Rico

-Earl's Sandwiches

-Hard Times Cafe

are some of my faves around there...then you have the run-of-the-mill chains like Cheesecake Factory, etc....

Use metro. It's super easy to navigate. In Arlington, hit up the Clarendon area for nice bars/restaurants.

-El Pollo Rico

-Earl's Sandwiches

-Hard Times Cafe

are some of my faves around there...then you have the run-of-the-mill chains like Cheesecake Factory, etc....

^Yeah there's Metro access from the Airport.
There is an IMAX Theatre here,but i'm not exactly sure where it's located.

^Yeah there's Metro access from the Airport.
There is an IMAX Theatre here,but i'm not exactly sure where it's located.

i think the imax is in gtown. pentagon city is a nice mall and metro accessible right between dc and va...actually its in arlington. tysons is nice as well if you can get out there. if you like tex mex hit up chevvys

i think the imax is in gtown. pentagon city is a nice mall and metro accessible right between dc and va...actually its in arlington. tysons is nice as well if you can get out there. if you like tex mex hit up chevvys

lol, thanks for the warning.
i might hit up a mix of chain restaurants and definitely looking for something specific to dc/va.

what's the best mall to check out for price and selection?
im looking for some cheap air maxes, polo @@$, and levi's
pm me if you got secret locations, i wont raid it.. just there for the weekend

i might hit up a mix of chain restaurants and definitely looking for something specific to dc/va.

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

If you're looking for something specific to DC/VA u gotta get u some Peruvian Chicken...Pollo Rico is where it's at.  It was also featured on Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations."

Pentagon City in Arlington has metro access, and across the street there is a Marshall's (or is it TJ Maxx) where you can get yourself some cheap polo etc...

In DC...some good places to eat that won't kill your budget are Good Stuff Eatery, Founding Farmers, and Matchbox.....

If you're looking for something specific to DC/VA u gotta get u some Peruvian Chicken...Pollo Rico is where it's at.  It was also featured on Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations."

Pentagon City in Arlington has metro access, and across the street there is a Marshall's (or is it TJ Maxx) where you can get yourself some cheap polo etc...

In DC...some good places to eat that won't kill your budget are Good Stuff Eatery, Founding Farmers, and Matchbox.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

awesome.. anthony bourdain reviewed. im sold. thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom