Visiting Juárez?

:wow:
Gabriel Iglesias makes it sound.....fun.
I guess I'll not go. 
tired.gif

Come on man, your hearts set, go and give us that NT field report

:lol:

Last edited:
Went to TJ once in college.

Had fun but never again.

Can only imagine how bad Juarez is

Never again, really, why is that??? TJ and Juarez cannot be compared...especially if you know where your going in TJ. I've been to TJ twice (granted I did not drive across and woul not) in the past 6 months and im so white I could not get a tan if I lived in Mexico year round...one of the nights I was there I think 10pm -2 and then two weekends ago I got there around 8 and left at 2...the only thing I noticed about TJ the second time was the walking path changed and did not feel as comforting as it had before...and please note this is not an endorsement to just go there and act like a dumbass, you have to of course be aware of your surrondings, but the fun in that town for the money you spend cannot be matched. $2 for a 16oz coors light bottle *kayne shrug*...I've gone solo both time, did not drink the first time, 3 beers the second time, so if going by yourself do not get ****faced and make sure you are still in your head...feel free to PM for any specific questions related to TJ

Sinaloa pays a tax to the Cartel Arellano Felix to move/store product coming to the States. There are moments of friction that causes deaths of cartel members, but the violence is nowhere close to that of Juarez.

**** Juarez man.

Back
Top Bottom