Supporter

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Dat spit though 

I Kind of hope its fake because i couldn't just take a loogie to the grill

Crazy how Jerome started making 6 sec vids now hes here. Dude just put up his first vid 2 hours ago and has 75k subs :x

#SocialMediaStrong :smokin

Last edited:
I mean, can you blame her? Let's be real...

And the second guy had way more persistence. She's bold for spitting In his face though

I've seen 6's and 7's at the bus stop fitted...

Don't think the video is ducktales.

Either her priorities are messed up, or its scripted. 

This is a pretty frequent occurance, actually. I ride the bus to/from work, drive on the weekends and whenever I need to go shopping, and I see this ALL THE TIME.

Women with louboutins, louis vutton bags/scarfs, the latest iPhones, and the ultimate accessory.... a baby stroller. Doesn't matter if its fake or not, still makes me sick thinking about it.

man that is hilarious, told her to get out loud tone and all. I think she was more embarrassed than anything. All kinds of pride was destroyed

Yall must don't know James the booster. That bag could've came from Chinatown

He should've just switched cars. That'd make it funnier and more poignant.

That spit in the face though :smh: That would've caused a whole different situation if it was me. I would've vomited in her mouth.

Waiting for buses for over 15 minutes? Where they do that at? I also find it hard to believe he would go over the top on some random woman she just met. I mean regardless if she was a potential gold digger. You don't just yell at a girl to get out of your car. This is def scripted.

Waiting for buses for over 15 minutes? Where they do that at? I also find it hard to believe he would go over the top on some random woman she just met. I mean regardless if she was a potential gold digger. You don't just yell at a girl to get out of your car. This is def scripted.
There in L.A bruh. Their public transportation is ka ka. She very well could of been there for 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom