smh.gif

your order will get cancelled it if hasn't already

I seen this on Slickdeals too
laugh.gif

WAY too good to be true

you were late!
mad.gif

Yall believe this?

why would he lie about it? plus misprints like this happen all the time, and with official companies like dell, if the cancel the orders, theyusually compensate with some other deal.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

you were late!
mad.gif

Yall believe this?
why would he lie about it? plus misprints like this happen all the time, and with official companies like dell, if the cancel the orders, they usually compensate with some other deal.

word...folks are so quick to bash....thanks OP for the attempt to hook us up. hope some how your order goes through .

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

you were late!
mad.gif

Yall believe this?
why would he lie about it? plus misprints like this happen all the time, and with official companies like dell, if the cancel the orders, they usually compensate with some other deal.
word...folks are so quick to bash....thanks OP for the attempt to hook us up. hope some how your order goes through .

you know people always have the need to hate when trying to fit in ...

All good, was just looking out for folks if they wanted a steal. If my order gets canceled oh well. I just checked the order status, hopefully Dell comesthrough

2945uly.png

man i came in here happy and sad as hell happy because it was the same size and mine sad because i just bought a tv lol

Back
Top Bottom