VMV Inc

The picture you posted of the Jumpman is a quality issue seen on many Jordan releases (even store bought pairs from Ftl, FA, Fnl and Champs). You can't specifically go off that.

The picture you posted of the Jumpman is a quality issue seen on many Jordan releases (even store bought pairs from Ftl, FA, Fnl and Champs). You can't specifically go off that.

I'm not specifically going off of it, I'm just posting one of the few things that the guy pointed out. If it really is a quality issue on store-bought pairs, then I guess it should be disregarded. This can also be the lighting, but there's also the fact the pair from PYS also has a darker grey than VMV. Then you got all of the issues the guy in the video pointed out such as the empty air bag and the fragile midsole.

I'm not specifically going off of it, I'm just posting one of the few things that the guy pointed out. If it really is a quality issue on store-bought pairs, then I guess it should be disregarded. This can also be the lighting, but there's also the fact the pair from PYS also has a darker grey than VMV. Then you got all of the issues the guy in the video pointed out such as the empty air bag and the fragile midsole.

Now that I think about it I copped my Cool Greys from VMVINC
mad.gif

They have this strong smell to them

Now that I think about it I copped my Cool Greys from VMVINC
mad.gif

They have this strong smell to them

I mean they might be b-grades made from authentic materials or they might just be bad quality authentic's. To make sure you dont get faulty pairs buy them in stores and look at them before you buy them. That video where he says the writing on the bottom of the box doesn't have the trademark signs means its fake but didnt all the pairs come like that or am I wrong?

I mean they might be b-grades made from authentic materials or they might just be bad quality authentic's. To make sure you dont get faulty pairs buy them in stores and look at them before you buy them. That video where he says the writing on the bottom of the box doesn't have the trademark signs means its fake but didnt all the pairs come like that or am I wrong?

I'm done with VMVINC. I bought my space jams from them and they had some minor flaws, but nothing serious. I'll put up pics once I get home.

I'm done with VMVINC. I bought my space jams from them and they had some minor flaws, but nothing serious. I'll put up pics once I get home.

as with any early release pairs there will be problems.. from probably any site EXCEPT a Nike official.. vmvinc doesnt sell fakes, the sell the poopy b-grade early releases that the nike factories sell to them. want a way to solve your problem? wait till release date and order from official jordan brand sites.

as with any early release pairs there will be problems.. from probably any site EXCEPT a Nike official.. vmvinc doesnt sell fakes, the sell the poopy b-grade early releases that the nike factories sell to them. want a way to solve your problem? wait till release date and order from official jordan brand sites.

All y'all FOOTLOCKER , FOOTACTION, CHAMPS employee's hate on anyone selling ER's!!! 

I agree I bought a pair of Retro 11 Cool Greys From Footaction got home looked at them same thing it was off when I went to return them they said we will refund your money but were sold out so I could not exchange them so what do you do? Me I kept them who is gona know but me but On VMV I know You take a chance buying from Overseas but I bought A pair of Retro 4 "Fire Reds" and they were 100 % Legit I cant find anything wrong but they sell a lot online so if they were selling fakes why would they accept PayPal As well cause you could easily file a Resolution claim and get your money back.
Legit Or Not VMVINC????????

Back
Top Bottom