VMV Inc

Has anyone ever bought Jordans from vmvinc.com?  They have a huge variety of sneakers that are sold out for just above retail.  I'm not sure if the shoes are legit or not or if the site is even legit.  What do you guys think

Has anyone ever bought Jordans from vmvinc.com?  They have a huge variety of sneakers that are sold out for just above retail.  I'm not sure if the shoes are legit or not or if the site is even legit.  What do you guys think

i bought the TB III for a buddy & when they arrived they had a nasty crease on the tounge & deep creases where the toebox ends & the laces start VMV said it happens shoes were hand tied & stuff happens
alien.gif
didnt offer any sort of compensation they wont get any of my money with thier B.S. C.S.

i bought the TB III for a buddy & when they arrived they had a nasty crease on the tounge & deep creases where the toebox ends & the laces start VMV said it happens shoes were hand tied & stuff happens
alien.gif
didnt offer any sort of compensation they wont get any of my money with thier B.S. C.S.

I ordered from them once. I got the CG XI's for my girl. Four months before RD.

Shoes were legit, and only took 6 days to be delivered.

I ordered from them once. I got the CG XI's for my girl. Four months before RD.

Shoes were legit, and only took 6 days to be delivered.

I ordered once from them as well. They are legit, but had some probs with shipping. I forgot what I ordered..might have been the TB's..

I ordered once from them as well. They are legit, but had some probs with shipping. I forgot what I ordered..might have been the TB's..

Agree, VMVINC.COM is a legit seller from HK. Bought from him early release of AJ XI Space Jams, Cool Greys and other Jordans.

Agree, VMVINC.COM is a legit seller from HK. Bought from him early release of AJ XI Space Jams, Cool Greys and other Jordans.

I bought my flint 13s from there about 2 months ago, not early release, and they legit. They didnt double box them but the box was not that messed up. THey charge about 30 dollars for shippin.

I bought my flint 13s from there about 2 months ago, not early release, and they legit. They didnt double box them but the box was not that messed up. THey charge about 30 dollars for shippin.

Legit forreal? 

I hope this dude is wrong because I have copped from them in the past. 

Legit forreal? 

I hope this dude is wrong because I have copped from them in the past. 

from VMV website

Are All shoes authentic?

All shoes are authentic, dead stock, brand new, never worn come with original box and accessories, such as spare shoe-lace, Air Jordan Card unless otherwise noted in the description of each particular item.

If they are fake then someone can sue them for false advertising.

from VMV website

Are All shoes authentic?

All shoes are authentic, dead stock, brand new, never worn come with original box and accessories, such as spare shoe-lace, Air Jordan Card unless otherwise noted in the description of each particular item.

If they are fake then someone can sue them for false advertising.

Back
Top Bottom