VNDS 2012 Jordan IV White Cement Size 11

prozac4312

Banned
Up for sale is a pair of White/Cement IVs that came out last year, acquired from Finishline's website. These have been worn a few times, but remain in pretty good condition. There is no major creasing (see pics), with the only real flaws being the dirty soles (but who cares about this?). These come with everything they came with from the Nike factory--box, plastic "tissue paper", shoe trees, and hangtag. I will take more pics upon request. Shipping will be free to the east coast, west coasters will need to add an additional $5. PayPal only, and you MUST be verified and confirmed. No trades, I need the cash. My asking price is very reasonable considering pairs in worse condition are selling for more on eBay on a regular basis. I need these gone ASAP, so feel free to make offers, but keep the lowballs to yourself.

For more pics or to get ahold of me quicker, shoot me a text: 33oh-21two-393oh. I've done multiple transactions here (check my refs in sig as well as feedback), never had an issue.

Back
Top Bottom