• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got that Nexus 10 if anyone got any questions... thing is a beast although Chrome is garbage and trash compared to pretty much any other browser including the normal Stock one. I dunno wtf google is thinking

/\ ya i stated my gripes with chrome on here n the past too... neway our account exec says dec. 14 is the legit vzw jb push to those of us with s3

:pimp: turn uppp

Last edited:
Nexus 4 came in yesterday. this thing is awesome, no complaints as of yet besides autocomplete being a ***** but I added a bunch of stuff to my dictionary so it's gotten better. display is beautiful.

I had my G2 rooted before I upgraded to 2.3.4... thinking about diving back in.

I can check back into the thread a bit, but if anyone could link me to a nice rooting guide based around Mac computers, I would appreciate it a lot. will rep you tomorrow when I can give more out if it helps at all. :lol:

Nexus 4 came in yesterday. this thing is awesome, no complaints as of yet besides autocomplete being a ***** but I added a bunch of stuff to my dictionary so it's gotten better. display is beautiful.

I can check back into the thread a bit, but if anyone could link me to a nice rooting guide based around Mac computers, I would appreciate it a lot. will rep you tomorrow when I can give more out if it helps at all. :lol:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1911

everything ull ever need for ur nexus.

Anyone know how to automatically restore apps from the play store?
Just rooted my Note 2 and all the apps are gone

Anyone know how to automatically restore apps from the play store?
Just rooted my Note 2 and all the apps are gone

on the play store it shows you which apps u installed and u can reinstall them albeit manually one by one.

if u didnt backup then theres no other way

why did u factory reset when u rooted? i installed roms and stuff without factory resetting once and my phone is fine but i did make a backup just in case

on the play store it shows you which apps u installed and u can reinstall them albeit manually one by one.
why did u factory reset when u rooted? i installed roms and stuff without factory resetting once and my phone is fine but i did make a backup just in case

I didn't, the root method I followed did it automatically.
and yeah, I'm just going by one by one reinstalling everything

I didn't, the root method I followed did it automatically.
and yeah, I'm just going by one by one reinstalling everything

actually i might be wrong im not sure if mine got erased or not. cant remember..

Hopefully my game settings were saved. got pretty far in this zombie game :lol:
Going to use Titanium Backup once everything is restored

If you're not using Chrome, then what would you recommend as a top 3 browser

Which uses the least amount of memory

So if the Note III is coming out in the Spring and the Note II just dropped, doesn't that mean that the Galaxy IV should be dropping very soon?

Or does the Note III not officially replace the Note II?

These are serious questions.

If you're not using Chrome, then what would you recommend as a top 3 browser

Which uses the least amount of memory
I used Dolphin for a little, it was ok but it seemed to kill my battery faster on my Galaxy Nexus. Used Chrome for awhile and I like the way the tabs are set up, but the font size is inconsistent on some sites. I've been using the stock browser and it's plenty fast, reliable, and doesn't seem to have a big flaw.

Last edited:
My gs3

All I need is a locker and to change the notification bar

Anyone having issues with the Note 2's gps after rooting?

nevermind all it took was a restart

Last edited:
I got that Nexus 10 if anyone got any questions... thing is a beast although Chrome is garbage and trash compared to pretty much any other browser including the normal Stock one. I dunno wtf google is thinking
everytime I see it the bezel looks huge. Is the bezel too big?

Don't know about rooting with Mac, but if you have access to a Windows-based PC for 2 minutes, I highly recommend this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1995688

Install and run #8 1-CLICK FOR ALL. Easy peasy.

After that, if you like the stock rom, flash this kernel:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2021437

Extends battery life by a good amount and adjusts the screen so that you don't get that washed out look. Highly recommended.

Question?

Why do you have Android and not a IPhone when you use a Macintosh? The apple ecosystem?

Back
Top Bottom