• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real Talk If that Sony Phone is real deal, I will pick it up (but knowing VZW they wont get it or will bastardize it) Sony has been one of my my fav tech companies since 96. I`m iffy about it dropping with 4.1 though

I use Camera ZOOM FX and it has an option to disable. Don't know if it's on sale or not but I grabbed it when it was

Some of you may have seen my thread about my invention, Phone Rings, but I'm sure some of you have not. Its basically a simple device that prevents you from dropping your phone and it also makes larger phones, such as the note 2, a little easier to maneuver and handle. I have a note 2 and its an absolute pain without the the phone ring since I dont have LeBron sized hands. Here are some pics. The first 2 are other NTers that supported me. Just inbox me if you're interested.

Some of you may have seen my thread about my invention, Phone Rings, but I'm sure some of you have not. Its basically a simple device that prevents you from dropping your phone and it also makes larger phones, such as the note 2, a little easier to maneuver and handle. I have a note 2 and its an absolute pain without the the phone ring since I dont have LeBron sized hands. Here are some pics. The first 2 are other NTers that supported me. Just inbox me if you're interested.

Good idea but idk how I feel about it ...

Real Talk If that Sony Phone is real deal, I will pick it up (but knowing VZW they wont get it or will bastardize it) Sony has been one of my my fav tech companies since 96. I`m iffy about it dropping with 4.1 though

Ditto

I do not understand why companies like sony can just make that amazing hardware and ruin it with software, they need to step back and give it a very minimal skin if they have to at all.
Is their a decent dev community for sony phones?

How do u screenshot on the note 2 without the spen?

Ditto

I do not understand why companies like sony can just make that amazing hardware and ruin it with software, they need to step back and give it a very minimal skin if they have to at all.
Is their a decent dev community for sony phones?

How do u screenshot on the note 2 without the spen?

dont have a note 2, but should be vol down + power

^^ It is dope, I want that picture of the lion.

I got my HTC Sensation rooted and running ViperS rom but now my damn wifi doesn;t work. I should have just left the phone on stock ice cream for a while, this is more work than its worth honestly. Mostly because Im not a very good programmer. I keep messing up the simplest actions. Vent S-Off.

I use the Motion feature to do a screen shot: merely swipe the side of your hand from the left side of the screen to the right.

Last edited:
Looks like UPS lost my Nexus :rolleyes :smh: After getting my order cancelled the first time I ordered, getting my second order lost in the mail, getting hung up on by Google Play customer service, I don't think I'm gonna order again when they become available again. Even if it does ship, I think I might refuse the package. No phone is worth the hassle that I have went through with Google. But, I guess we'll see how long it takes for us to come to a conclusion, whether or not that means I get my device or not. Starting to look forward to CES to say the least. Hopefully there are good phones coming out for AT&T with an unlocked bootloader since I sold my S3 in anticipation for this Nexus... :smh:

Looks like UPS lost my Nexus :rolleyes :smh: After getting my order cancelled the first time I ordered, getting my second order lost in the mail, getting hung up on by Google Play customer service, I don't think I'm gonna order again when they become available again. Even if it does ship, I think I might refuse the package. No phone is worth the hassle that I have went through with Google. But, I guess we'll see how long it takes for us to come to a conclusion, whether or not that means I get my device or not. Starting to look forward to CES to say the least. Hopefully there are good phones coming out for AT&T with an unlocked bootloader since I sold my S3 in anticipation for this Nexus... :smh:

so you're blaming Google for UPS losing your package? nice.

When did I blame Google for UPS losing my package? All I did was express my frustration with the whole situation. With Google cancelling my order and their CS hanging up on me, and UPS losing my package, I've be come frustrated with the situation as a whole. I don't care who's fault it is, the phone is not in my hands at the end of the day. Getting a different device is my own decision, depending on if/when the phone comes. Maybe I'll stick with the Nexus if CES doesn't impress me, or maybe I'll get rid of the Nexus. All I'm saying is that I don't want to deal with the hassle and frustration anymore, whether from Google or UPS

Last edited:

I would too... The second UPS gets the phone/package in their possession and its not delivered to the customer its lost... I work for UPS, it happens all the time especially with phones... Drivers and wearhouse workers know what these phones look like... Actually the other week I dropped a phone off to be returned to T-Mobile and it wasnt processed... Stuff like this happens all the time

went with cm10. i don't get what google now is? just like siri ?
It's similar in some ways but different.

It's most useful when you turn on location services (but this will also tend to drain the battery). Google will keep track of where you are, what you search, what's in your inbox, etc., and give you relevant information depending on the time and your current location. For example, it sees you're in a new timezone and it'll show you how far it is to the airport. It'll also give you current scores for any of your teams (based on which teams you tend to search).

You can also do voice searches/commands like in Siri. I'd say Siri is better at this for now, but the google now stuff can be useful too.

All in all, not a must-have service. But it could be after a few more improvements.

Back
Top Bottom