Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how is the battery life on the nexus 4?

i have a galaxy s3 right now

and which phone is better the n4 or the s3

Just ordered the Nexus 4 from Google Play and it automatically gave me 2 day shipping
eek.gif

Welp looks like I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Nexus 4 and pass on the Galaxy S3.

Edit: any good case and screen protector for the Nexus 4?
nerd.gif
hybrid case Amazon product ASIN B00B7QGT6U
best looking case http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Nillk...365365?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4d07348975

Just received my shipping email for my N4... I'm so hype, can't wait until it gets here

That widget is pretty cool... I also like that Shapes UCCW widget that was posted some pages back

Galaxy S4 mini, Samsung smartwatch possibly part of company’s Galaxy S4 ‘Project J’ family

by Chris Smith on Feb 12, 2013 with 1 Comment

A while ago we told you that Samsung’s Galaxy S4 is dubbed Project J Altius after being known as Project J inside the company, at least according to a previous rumor. Now we hear that the Project J family actually contains three family members: the Galaxy S4, the Galaxy S4 mini and a wearable device, quite possible a Samsung (Galaxy S4?) smartwatch.

According to Sam Mobile, accessories for all these products are known at this time and we’ll list them below for each device.

Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 – Project J Altius

Clear Cover
Flip Cover- Protective Cover
Pouch
Extra Battery Kit
Battery 2600 mah
Wireless Charging Kit
HDTV Adapter
Headset
Galaxy S4 Mini – Project J Mini / Serrano

Clear Cover
Flip Cover
Protective Cover
Smartwatch – Project J Active / Fortius

Arm Band
Bike Mount
Pouch
There aren’t that many details known about the Serrano and Fortius at this time. The Galaxy S4 mini makes sense as a product considering that the Galaxy S3 also had a mini brother, while a Samsung smartwatch to pair with existing Android handsets makes kind of sense considering the increased talk about smartwatches, Apple’s rumored iWatch included.

At this time, only the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 mini are reportedly confirmed, so we’ll have to wait more details about the Fortius in the near future.

From a different point of view, we can’t but notice that Latin saying – Citius, Altius, Fortius, or Faster, Higher, Stronger – forming from these unconfirmed product names. Is the Project J family inspired by this Olympic games motto?

So if the Galaxy S4 is the Altius, therefore Higher than its predecessors and, why not, than certain competitors, and the smartwatch is the Fortius, therefore Stronger, maybe hinting at fitness features for the device, where is the Citius? Or are they all faster than competing devices? And what’s up with Serrano?

We’ll just have to wait and see! Add today’s rumor to our Galaxy S4 rumor roundup, and read everything with a grain of salt, as Samsung is yet to confirm these details.

note is not reading my sim card. Tried the sim card in another phone and it worked. May just get the new nexus. It's like a good and bad feeling at the same time :smh:

Yo, those with Nexus phones, check out this widget for your lockscreen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock

This looks really clean. I'm going to try it out. Thanks.

This is :x

I need 4.2...

I just read that a Google engineer made this. No wonder it's so damn clean!!!

He made the API available and everything, so any app you want could work with this! :wow:

Tetsujin get to work!! :lol:

Last edited:
how is the battery life on the nexus 4?

i have a galaxy s3 right now

and which phone is better the n4 or the s3
I'd like to know as well from anyone with personal experience with both. The only thing pushing me towards the S3 is the expandable memory for peace of mind. I really dont do as much on my phone as I used to. My tablet handles my video needs if traveling plus I have Slingbox. Also looking into some NAS/remote file access solutions. I think 16 gigs is enough for a nice selection of music and a couple games.

HD2 has served me well for these past 3 years but its definitely showing its age... :frown:

Which color of the Note 2 on T-Mobile would have more resale value?

I can order one more and want to know if I should get a grey or white.

im 90% ready to buy a Nexus 4 from T-mo. They're offering it to me for forty bucks (with all the discounts applied) and commitment to a 2 year contract. what you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom