Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much screen real estate left..not sure what to do :smh:

Sucks having a big phone with a minimal setup. Makes everything look awkward. Up the size of the icons.

Finally got my network working, used CW recovery. Now getting the insufficient storage error while reloading my apps thru titanium backup. Fixed some apps loading but still getting the insufficient storage error. Downloaded SU permissions and root explorer from googling tips but to no avail. Any help again? 4.3 paranod android nexus 4. Going to look on xda for a 4.4, rom because this shiet is annoying.

Finally got my network working, used CW recovery. Now getting the insufficient storage error while reloading my apps thru titanium backup. Fixed some apps loading but still getting the insufficient storage error. Downloaded SU permissions and root explorer from googling tips but to no avail. Any help again? 4.3 paranod android nexus 4. Going to look on xda for a 4.4, rom because this shiet is annoying.

Delete unnecessary files on the SD card. Old pictures, old ROMs, and data from old apps all take up a bunch of space.

stay lurkin stay lurkin the update is noticeable with speed, battery consistency, and camera quality. I would say it probably makes the N5 experience a lot better. (Only flashed it for a day, went back to root because root > *)

Man not being able to check NT from work now is killing me. Been so long smh...

My boy gets about 3-4 hours of on screen time with his N5 and about a full day of battery time.

I just clocked 1 day and 5 hours total with 3 hours and some change on my S4 of screen time.

I said I was only doing the rear white carbon fiber on my s4 but seeing the black HTC one makes me want to buy the front now. Looks good.

The note 3 has been had for about 5 days now and I love but that Google contact and and all these other apps that seem to be unnecessary is killing me...

Do I need Picasso and gallery?..

Do I need text, hangout, AT&T cloud?

I really don't know what's happening....

The note 3 has been had for about 5 days now and I love but that Google contact and and all these other apps that seem to be unnecessary is killing me...

Do I need Picasso and gallery?..

Do I need text, hangout, AT&T cloud?

I really don't know what's happening....

Root & uninstall the bloat

How hard is it to root the Galaxy note 2 for Verizon? It has that stupid tab that opens the apps tab that blocks parts of the keyboard

Been using it with a T-Mobile Sim.. Same service as t mobile with 3 gigs of 4g and the rest 2g

Question.....how do you track your usage of data? I hear if you go over, they cut you off or terminate your service :wow:
On your phone under usage man just set it to where it resets on your refill date and you can also set warnings

Edit: I have gone over many times and they haven't done anything to this date. Knock on wood

Last edited:
I use it with T-Mobile.

Been great for me so far.

Question.....how do you track your usage of data? I hear if you go over, they cut you off or terminate your service :wow:

Well, it's "unlimited". I have yet to go over, but I did hear that they throttle if you go over 2GB. You can check data usage inside your phone. It should be under settings.

gil23 gil23 , love this thing so far. This is the only tablet I've ever owned, so I can't really make comparisons.

I got the 16 GB for $190 on Cyber Monday. When I got it I immediately updated to 4.4 and rooted. I'm still using stock rom in conjuction with Xposed modules.

Solid device, the display is beautiful. Watched some Netflix and Youtube videos and the picture has been great. As a HTC One owner, I have been spoiled by their speakers, but the speakers on the N7 are still pretty good.

Performance wise, it's great. Everything is buttery smooth. Opening apps is a breeze, no lag whatsoever, same with scrolling pages.

I do wish the battery life was a little better. I have a portable battery pack/charger so that's not a huge deal though.

Highly recommend it!

Last edited:
Thanks.

Oh, I have yet to play any games on it because I used up all the memory for TV shows/movies (I have a 14 hour flight on Thursday). So I do kinda wish I got a 32gb ..

You should check out MKBHD's review on youtube.

Finally got around to rooting my N5. Any combination recommendations for ROMS? and Kernels? It seems like Franco is the way to go for battery life. How about ROMS?

Someone here recommended Cataclysm. Will try it tonight.

SlimKat with Franco :pimp:

I'm trying to put some rom called Mahdi or some **** but its not going through when I flash...

Back
Top Bottom