• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait to try it fully charged tomorrow..

But this was at 38% when I unboxed it til now 4%..pretty solid. Took these before I plugged it in to the computer to get all my pics and music on this badboy

would like to upgrade to some new-new ****, but I'm not about that life -- spending PS4 money on a mobile phone 

I have a Moto G.... probably the best low budget phone I've ever had

current homescreen...  Feedly widget and some random icon pack

current Nexus 7 homescreen.... 

each one of the blocks above the date and location open up a particular app (as well as the bottom text)...  bottom right block (white) opens the app drawer 

had this one setup for a couple months... might switch it up real soon 

would like to upgrade to some new-new ****, but I'm not about that life -- spending PS4 money on a mobile phone 

I have a Moto G.... probably the best low budget phone I've ever had

current homescreen...  Feedly widget and some random icon pack

current Nexus 7 homescreen.... 

each one of the blocks above the date and location open up a particular app (as well as the bottom text)...  bottom right block (white) opens the app drawer 

had this one setup for a couple months... might switch it up real soon 
Nice and simple 
nthat.gif

I'm out the game after the 1+1 
laugh.gif
 great price for everything you're getting.. if the battery holds up like I think it will, I won't need another phone for a while. It should handle all my needs.. if I for some reason want to try iOS again I still have my iPhone 5.. I think I'll be good for a while.

Nice and simple 
nthat.gif

I'm out the game after the 1+1 
laugh.gif
 great price for everything you're getting.. if the battery holds up like I think it will, I won't need another phone for a while. It should handle all my needs.. if I for some reason want to try iOS again I still have my iPhone 5.. I think I'll be good for a while.
iPhones look great... feel great.... but 

the lack of customization turns me all the way off....  

That's weird, my battery was making the first 2 weeks then has gotten worse. I also noticed the phone gets pretty damn hot too

Mine hasnt gotten hot so far. I tried skyping with it and it didnt get that hot either, unlike my old iphone that would have felt significantly hot even after 10 mins of vid call

Anyone with the OPO just download an update :nerd:

I did one this morning.. And a few minutes ago I got a notification about another update

Anyone with the OPO just download an update
nerd.gif

I did one this morning.. And a few minutes ago I got a notification about another update
When you turn the phone on and start to use it, it automatically updates.

EDIT: NVM, just saw the second part. Not at all. The second update could have been the final update until the next official OTA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom