• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battery is the only thing I care about with Nexus X.

Got me jealous with the OST you guys are pulling with the Opo :smh:

Received another oneplus one invite this morning... But I already have the phone. So if you are one of the ones who haven't received one yet and would like one..

I'll take the first 5-10 screename and throw in a hat, draw random and forward you the invite email.

Pm me or reply here. I'm stopping at ten names to better the chance.

Thx

Received another oneplus one invite this morning... But I already have the phone. So if you are one of the ones who haven't received one yet and would like one..

I'll take the first 5-10 screename and throw in a hat, draw random and forward you the invite email.

Pm me or reply here. I'm stopping at ten names to better the chance.

Thx

Add me to that list. definitely wanna try that phone

Just received an s5 through my job, still getting used to it. I tried the fingerprint scanner a few times and it worked perfectly, I ended up disabling it tho. I also got the fitness watch, which plan to use but I'm gonna have to get familiar with it. Phone is smooth so far, can't believe how light it is.

You got the Gear Fit?

Superb going to gift this invite?

My man :pimp:

I can understand it being hard not to make the quick $ though :lol:

Last edited:
If you're not experiencing any problems now I'd chill..see whats new in the update and if any interest you go for it..otherwise stay where you are and avoid troubles if for whatever reason the new update is buggy

Chrome beta or regular Chrome? And if you say beta, is your history still synced across multiple devices?

Beta and yes.

I prefer the beta as well

just got on the beta myself the last few days and it runs much smoother, especially on niketalk.

I have never tried the beta. I'm going to go ahead and give it a try. Not sure what difference it'll make on my N4, but it wouldn't hurt.

And the winner is...

Back
Top Bottom