Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Do a nandroid back up using RA Recovery not CLOCKWORK. If you restore from a nandroid based recovery from clockwork you will lose your 4G keys. Basically losing 4G capability.

Clockwork doesn't back up WiMax keys.

This is if you have an EVO. Any other questions let me know. Hope I didn't scare anyone.
I have a Nexus One

Do a nandroid back up using RA Recovery not CLOCKWORK. If you restore from a nandroid based recovery from clockwork you will lose your 4G keys. Basically losing 4G capability.

This is if you have an EVO. Any other questions let me know. Hope I didn't scare anyone.
I have a Nexus One

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I have a Nexus One

I don't think you have 4G so you can't lose 4G keys. But as recommended by everyone, the RA Recovery > Clockwork.

I have a Nexus One

I don't think you have 4G so you can't lose 4G keys. But as recommended by everyone, the RA Recovery > Clockwork.

I have a Nexus One
You can use clockwork to do a nandroid backup

I have a Nexus One
You can use clockwork to do a nandroid backup

I have a Nexus One

Nope, don't have 4G.  I use Clockwork to do my backups

I have a Nexus One

Nope, don't have 4G.  I use Clockwork to do my backups

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by BallRN23

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by JUS3

anyone pick up the new mytouch 4g?

nerd.gif

Yezzir!  I was wondering how everyone else who picked it up is liking it.
If I was on TMO, I would have copped that. Looks nice as well, I think they should have made it bigger though.
I dunno.....I think it's the perfect size. 

*Waits for "that's what she said" replies*

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by BallRN23

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by JUS3

anyone pick up the new mytouch 4g?

nerd.gif

Yezzir!  I was wondering how everyone else who picked it up is liking it.
If I was on TMO, I would have copped that. Looks nice as well, I think they should have made it bigger though.
I dunno.....I think it's the perfect size. 

*Waits for "that's what she said" replies*

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Rooted Incredible users.

Apparently you can't re-root after you install the update with unrevoked for some reason. I'm just restoring back to how it was before I updated, and going to try to root again after.
Wish someone would of told me that before I used the RUU, I knew I would loose root but didn't know unrevoked3 wouldn't work

what update? i need to stay away from that.

Rooted Incredible users.

Apparently you can't re-root after you install the update with unrevoked for some reason. I'm just restoring back to how it was before I updated, and going to try to root again after.
Wish someone would of told me that before I used the RUU, I knew I would loose root but didn't know unrevoked3 wouldn't work

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Rooted Incredible users.

There is an OTA update being pushed out. Supposedly it fixes some radio issues and call quality and adds an app store for just Verizon

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Rooted Incredible users.

There is an OTA update being pushed out. Supposedly it fixes some radio issues and call quality and adds an app store for just Verizon

trying to root my Droid X. i followed the instructions from youtube and this android forum but its not working. it said i was successfully rooted but when i tried to use an app that required rooting it said i wasnt. HELP

Back
Top Bottom