• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi guys, where is the folder for the camera roll? when i tried to copy files from my one m8 to my pc, i cant seem to find that folder.
I dont use the htc sync software.

just wana know where that folder is.

TIA

mms texting seems like it'll become obsolete in the future here in the us. it already is to some extent in europe and latin america. like plans for texting in addition to mobile data plans. line, whatsapp, google voice/hangouts which all use data are the way to go

then again mobile companies will figure out a wy to nickel and dime their customers on that data plan (limits throttles, etc)

hi guys, where is the folder for the camera roll? when i tried to copy files from my one m8 to my pc, i cant seem to find that folder.
I dont use the htc sync software.

just wana know where that folder is.

TIA
Internal Storage\DCIM\Camera

(External Storage if you have your pics stored on the MicroSD card)

How are y'all getting these 4-5 hour screen times on the G3?

Haven't been able to make it past 3.5
On my Note 3 i got 4 hours 20 mins of screen time on my battery right now and it's still at 24%.
pimp.gif

had brightness in the middle all day too which is a lot brighter than it would be if i was using auto

BTW ive been using Textra for like a week and i feel like it is starting to really do a number on my battery life. Anyone else getting this?
I feel the same way. I take my phone out of my pocket and my phone is hot sometimes because when I get it a text it sometimes stays on with the textra notification at the top. I went back to regular messages
Never had that issues so far, my battery life with Textra has been flawless and I text a lot.

Never had that issues so far, my battery life with Textra has been flawless and I text a lot.
Even when i wasn't texting it was killin my battery. And according to clean master it was making my phone heat up as well.

And my battery seems good again now that i deleted it and got smitten

On my Note 3 i got 4 hours 20 mins of screen time on my battery right now and it's still at 24%.:pimp:
had brightness in the middle all day too which is a lot brighter than it would be if i was using auto

That's nice, beats the LG. But I still cant touch samsungs, that interface is horrible!

Bored so got curious, What do you prefer and why?
S5, G3, HTC M8 or Sony Z2?
I prefer the LG cos it has everything covered, maybe not the best of the best on every part but wasn't lacking in one department like to me, the HTC (bad camera) S5 (horrible interface/menu etc) or Sony (worse screen of the bunch and its a sony lol)

i have no complaints with the Samsung interface so i'm sticking with the Note lineup

That's fair, I was close to getting the Samsung but just couldnt get past its cheap look n feel. Cant go wrong really these day tho, spoilt for choices lol

Last edited:
That's nice, beats the LG. But I still cant touch samsungs, that interface is horrible!

Yeah I really thought about returning my G3 for a S5 because my battery life isn't the best. I used my mother's S5 yesterday trying to change some stuff on her phone and it reminded me how God awful touchwiz is.

Back
Top Bottom