• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5.9 :x
Most current home screen
2dmesm.png

Last edited:
Anyone else use chrome beta as their default browser?

Won't be my default anymore. Literally drained 20% of my battery today... :smh:

Definitely a bug.

Last edited:
I don't see Google only releasing a phone with a 6 inch screen. I feel good about hopefully an updated nexus 5

[h1]Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will be produced as a 'limited concept' device[/h1]

SMARTPHONES
By John Callaham  | Sep 25 2014 | 9:11 am  | 91 Comments

Galaxy-Note-Edge-White-05_0.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, with its unique display that curves on one side of the smartphone, may be harder to purchase than previously thought. This week, Samsung Electronics president D J Lee was quoted on ZDNet Korea as saying that the Galaxy Note Edge will be made as a "limited concept" product, rather than a mass produced device like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

The Galaxy Note Edge was announced a few weeks ago at IFA 2014 and in our hands-on impressions feature  of the device, we noted that it would be available in the US via all four major US carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon) sometime later this year. However, Lee said this week that the phone will be rolling out to just a select few markets around the world, beginning sometime in October in Samsung's home country of South Korea.

How limited will the availability of the Galaxy Note Edge really be worldwide? UK-based smartphone retailer Clove posted word earlier this month  that the smartphone will "not be available in the majority of European countries' for its launch. What do you think of this decision by Samsung to keep supplies of the Galaxy Note Edge down to a smaller amount?

Source: ZDNet Korea  via Neowin

Those with battery issues on the n5,go into recovery mode and do a cache and dalvik wipe. Should help. If not, just contact Google for a replacement device.

I would not go near the note edge.

Note 4 obviously great device.

There will not be development for it and I bet it will end up getting in the way.

Those with battery issues on the n5,go into recovery mode and do a cache and dalvik wipe. Should help. If not, just contact Google for a replacement device.
I didn't buy it direct from Google does that matter?

Who did you buy it from? It wouldn't hurt to try contacting them.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2411741?hl=en
Tmobile. I just cleared the davikik and cache so we'll see

I didn't buy it direct from Google does that matter?

Who did you buy it from? It wouldn't hurt to try contacting them.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2411741?hl=en
Tmobile. I just cleared the davikik and cache so we'll see

Hopefully that will help. My cousin got an N5 and had issues with leaving his phone at 100 before sleeping and waking up to about 68% left over 7-8 hours. He cleared dalvik/cache and it fixed it. He's now draining 2-3% over 7-8 hrs overnight. Let us know if this helps you as well.

Back
Top Bottom