• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's about how much they go for now regardless. The extra case charger, tempered glass are just perks for your phone to sell, not sell for much more..

It's like people who put brand new engines in cars. The new engine isn't going to make it sell for more then it's worth but it can definitely make the car sale

It just sucks because I saw a phone w/ less that sold at $260 :smh:

Gotta make your ebay listing pretty with lots of pics in the description itself. I consistently get top dollar that way. Sold an iPhone 4 6 months ago for $240 :lol:

Biggest mini SD card I can get for this S4?

Because don't different devices support up to a certain size?

Thinking about getting thee N6 for T-Mobile on Wednesday if I can sell my OPO. I think it would be worth the upgrade.

I've been doing some thinking. I honestly think ill be completely happy with the opo once it gets L. I really have no complaints with it now :lol: battery is great, screens good, phone is snappy. I think I'll stick it out and pass on everything for now.

I've been doing some thinking. I honestly think ill be completely happy with the opo once it gets L. I really have no complaints with it now :lol: battery is great, screens good, phone is snappy. I think I'll stick it out and pass on everything for now.

Haha yea to be honest I am completely honest but I have had every Nexus. I guess it's just the fanboy in me. But when the OPO gets L it will be an excellent phone.

Yeah I'm with ya.. Love my nexus phones. And the n6 is probably the best nexus ever made. I just haven't had too many complaints about my OPO yet to trade up. Maybe my mind will change Wednesday :lol:

Never tried about to see now

Edit: It definitely works on my G2 with pattern or pin

Those permissions are scary... I think I might have to pass or block the app from accessing the internet

Those permissions allow dashclock to be .. well dashclock.

It uses internet to display weather information, contacts to display names for sms notifications, etc ...

Touchwiz is deplorable

:smh:

That's nuts :x

I honestly wouldn't even consider the M8 at this point. The Droid turbo is obviously a beefier Nexus 6 which will get lollipop within the next couple weeks. If I was you I would be deciding between the Turbo and the Note 4.

Stock vs. The wiz

Phablet vs. Smaller big phone
laugh.gif

S pen vs nothing

21mp camera with crap software (for now) vs 16mp with awesome software

Metal/faux leather plastic build vs. Kevlar/Ceramic unibody or Weaved nylon material

I honestly think these two phones are the best Android has to offer and you'll be satisfied with either just try to find what YOU want from your phone and go from there.
Honestly I just like the fact that my girls M7 is still damn fast and serviceable given it's age, but I do agree with you that the age of the device is a concern, at this point i'm not considering it too heavily.

I don't think I would want the Note 4 due to the size and taking a liking to the G2 form factor, and the Turbo is roughly the same.

My only concern is regarding the dev community that the droid turbo will have, does the fact that it's moto give it a good following? and is the turbo really "crap" software isn't it just a lightly skinned stock android lol?
Forget all that age talk.  The M8 is still faster and smoother than anything out right now, Including the brand new Note 4.   Shoot honestly the M7 is still probably faster than anything out besides the M8.  Not telling you to get it but Its still a solid phone and should be in your list of consideration.

Forget all that age talk.  The M8 is still faster and smoother than anything out right now, Including the brand new Note 4.   Shoot honestly the M7 is still probably faster than anything out besides the M8.  Not telling you to get it but Its still a solid phone and should be in your list of consideration.

No. Just no.

N5, breh.

Last edited:
If my Note 4 isn't here by Wednesday I'm probably gonna cancel and get the Nexus 6.

ive been waiting a week, how long have you?
i pre ordered mine at Best Buy and it took about 2 weeks for me to finally get it.

Well worth the wait though. Wouldn't trade it for any phone.

i know most people like to say the S Pen is worthless, but i love it

Last edited:
Plotting on switching to T Mobile. Gotta call em tomorrow and see what kinda deal can be worked up. Hopefully can get that N6 as soon as they drop

So I've been looking for extra chargers & car charger for my Galaxy Note 4, and for whatever reason I can't seem to find them. Do I have to go to a store?

Everything I've seen on Amazon is for every Android but the N4.

My brothers I need help, which can I find cheaper:

HTC 8x or Nokia 900... Has to be unlocked

Basically my coworker said I can keep the N5 but instead of giving him the $100 back that i originally gave him, he said he'll take either of this phones

I've carried every flagship phone except the g3 and the m8 is still the best overall experience.

I'm gonna sell this Note 4 more than likely then cop the employee edition Turbo for only 499.99 and still make around 100 bucks after its all said and done.

Might not even use the Turbo and just keep cooking with my M8.

I'm a sucker for those employee editions though.

I do love the fast charging of the Note though and the battery life is :smokin too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom