• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao you gotta be trolling bruh.  This is entertainment :rofl: . I flashed a GPE rom for a few days.  Its been out for a while.  I flashed back to stock to recieve the OTA.  I'm done with this subject though.  I really dont see the point or what you are looking to gain.  Plus my credibility in here is much higher than yours, which is why no-one is riding with you.  Everyone has common sense in here except you.  Have a good day sir :lol: :smokin

Dude u said it's smoother then the Google dev edition lollipop but they are both the same thing..

Admit it , you were lying trying to say the regular update, but now backtracking because no regular update is out yet ..lmao
I'm done

Last edited:
So I just re-download xbmc which is now called kodi

It's very slow and sometimes touches do not register. Navi x stuff doesn't load up

Back in the summer when I had it on my phone it ran mint and content loaded right up

Anyone know what could be wrong or is the update to kodi?

No complaints on my end :pimp:

Greatest thing I've found on the interwebs. No reason for cable Netflix Hulu HBO go anything

Last edited:
My Note 2 is on it's last leg, about time I upgrade. When is the Note 4 planning on getting the Lollipop update

My Note 2 is on it's last leg, about time I upgrade. When is the Note 4 planning on getting the Lollipop update

It depends on your carrier as well as Samsung. With the S5 update recent announced, I imagine the Note 4 will be getting the update within the next month or so.

[COLOR=#red]This coming from the guy who will engage a 25 post war defending Samsung :lol:[/COLOR]

Touchwiz is so trash bruh.

And Samsung is about to buy Blackberry :lol: (they've been trying to get KNOX on BBE's level for anwhile). Probably just for the patents but I imagine Chen is gonna tax them.

Samsung

Last edited:
would rather run cow manure then let one bit of touchjizz come across my fingers. only thing that filth has ever been good for is the multiwindow ability and you'd think with google releasing a damn phablet and a bigger tablet they'd implement something similar into lollipop but no, :smh:

would rather run cow manure then let one bit of touchjizz come across my fingers. only thing that filth has ever been good for is the multiwindow ability and you'd think with google releasing a damn phablet and a bigger tablet they'd implement something similar into lollipop but no, :smh:
it ain't that serious famb

the second part is quite serious actually. 2015 and you still cant get two apps on one screen at the same time with stock android? not even on a tablet? for years people have made claims that tablets are going to replace computers and laptops, in particular android tablets and ipads and years later I still have to cry to google to allow something samsung has made possible for years? /rant.

I didnt know anything about this guy before, but I see now that he's a troll and an idiot :lol: . Noted.
I would be very surprise if he didn't report this post. You probably already received the method message. LoL

I don't know about many of you but I can give two fs about someone getting an update or not. It's not that serious.

the second part is quite serious actually. 2015 and you still cant get two apps on one screen at the same time with stock android? not even on a tablet? for years people have made claims that tablets are going to replace computers and laptops, in particular android tablets and ipads and years later I still have to cry to google to allow something samsung has made possible for years? /rant.

Maybe not what you are taking about but with the LG G3 you can have dual windows but they are limited to certain apps.

[COLOR=#red]There's opinions, but opinions can be stupid. The last couple of comments about Touchwhiz fall into that category. [/COLOR]

but why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lol:

I agree though. no excuse not to have multiwindow support. rumors were that the lollipop update in January would have it but as the date gets closer to 5.1 there has been no more mention of it.

finally got the lollipop update on my nexus 7 (2012) and really like it. it's zippier/smoother and doesn't really lag anymore

Back
Top Bottom