Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OPO 2 confirmed it will be the same price as the first one
smokin.gif

https://www.androidpit.com/oneplus-2-pricing-revealed
Welp. Looks like I'm getting that

Got me on an IPhone 6 plus it got so bad
O.O same.. Coming from Nexus 5, bought a Note 4 and iPhone 6.. settled on the latter.. iOS has come a longgg way, after 2 weeks with the 6+, I feel iOS, is a better "mobile" OS at this point.. I dont see myself going back to Android anytime soon.  
I'm done buying Samsungs. Every year I buy a Note and every year I love it until the first major software update.

M8 still the best experience I've had with an Android phone.
I think im in this boat too mane
mean.gif
.  Ive tried to give it a chance, but this S6 edge gets laggier by the day.   Theres no reason I should swipe to unlock my phone or tap to open an app, and the action happens a whole 3+ secs later on screen.  Fingerprint scanner is also getting less and less accurate.   Battery life all over the place. The phone is beautiful, but that means nothing if its slow and buggy.  Its frustrating.  And embarrassing as hell when you need to get a number, or do something for another person and you have to wait on your brand new shiny $700 phone to realize that it should do something.  Bloatware disabled, rooted, thing is still a POS.

Last edited:

Got me on an IPhone 6 plus it got so bad
O.O same.. Coming from Nexus 5, bought a Note 4 and iPhone 6.. settled on the latter.. iOS has come a longgg way, after 2 weeks with the 6+, I feel iOS, is a better "mobile" OS at this point.. I dont see myself going back to Android anytime soon.  
I'm done buying Samsungs. Every year I buy a Note and every year I love it until the first major software update.

M8 still the best experience I've had with an Android phone.
I think im in this boat too mane
mean.gif
.  Ive tried to give it a chance, but this S6 edge gets laggier by the day.   Theres no reason I should swipe to unlock my phone or tap to open an app, and the action happens a whole 3+ secs later on screen.  Fingerprint scanner is also getting less and less accurate.   Battery life all over the place. The phone is beautiful, but that means nothing if its slow and buggy.  Its frustrating.  And embarrassing as hell when you need to get a number, or do something for another person and you have to wait on your brand new shiny $700 phone to realize that it should do something.  Bloatware disabled, rooted, thing is still a POS.
Yeah, stopped using my S6E for a lot of those reasons. Might end up selling it but I'm waiting for 5.1.1 before I give up on it.

Using my i6 again 
mean.gif
.. it's boring but gets the job done.

Last edited:

It's great man. I'm coming from a Nexus 4, so its not much to compare to. Battery always depends on how much you use it, it lasts me all day. About 3 hours SOT being off the charger for about 16 hours. Camera is top notch. I'm gonna put it side by side with the Galaxy S6

Only have S5 and G3 to compare it to.

Battery life is improved over the G3, almost as good as the S5 on kk. Right now Im at 54% 1:48 SOT and 13 hrs off the charger. Got FB, Email syncing every 2 hours, no location. Listen to some music for 30 mins on the way home from work. Pretty good from my perspective. Had this weird issue with Google Play Services draining the battery for a few days, but I cleared the cache and that went away.

Camera is pretty good. Dont take a whole lot of pictures, but it gets the job done even in low light. Front camera is real good, that might be a bad thing if you're ugly tho :lol:

For the most part the phone is really fast, only minor lag when I was trying to download all my apps when I first bought it but thats expected. Screen is excellent, big improvement over the G3 in terms of color reproduction and is definitely brighter.

Speaker is improved, nothing great tho. Phone is big, but manageable. If you're getting one I recommend you do it soon To take advantage of the free battery and SD card.

My bad about any typos.

Last edited:
So I'm moving from the nexus 5 to the nexus 6. Copped it during the $440 eBay sale.

For those with the N6 is the factory charger a quick charge 2.0 or do I have to buy that?

Last edited:

sick.gif
im on a two year old phone and have never experienced this. Stock Android FTW
this is on the Note4 btw
Its out of hand man smh.  Samsung has got to trash the whole TouchWiz framework and start from scratch.  This is unacceptable for a device in 2015.   My phone has more processing power than my damn Macbook and is consistently laggy 
mean.gif

:x im on a two year old phone and have never experienced this. Stock Android FTW

this is on the Note4 btw

Its out of hand man smh.  Samsung has got to trash the whole TouchWiz framework and start from scratch.  This is unacceptable for a device in 2015.   My phone has more processing power than my damn Macbook and is consistently laggy :smh:

Better hope the Dreamer doesn't see this :rofl:

Its out of hand man smh.  Samsung has got to trash the whole TouchWiz framework and start from scratch.  This is unacceptable for a device in 2015.   My phone has more processing power than my damn Macbook and is consistently laggy :smh:
well to be fair, a computer has a different architecture but, I see where you're coming from.

Yea seems like OnePlus has really turned off a lot of customers. Apparently the 1+2 is gonna be quite a bit more expensive because of the cost of the 810, which itself is basura. They're gonna downclock it to 1.7Ghz :x

Back
Top Bottom