• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So in summary, OP2 camera is not as good as S6 or G4, but still decent. Works for me 
laugh.gif

Just got off the line with TMobile, now about that 10GBs a month life 
pimp.gif

Every current Simple Choice family can switch to the new 10GB family offer starting tomorrow, and with T-Mobile’s Un-contract, they can keep their plan as long as they stay on it.
http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/media-kits/simple-choice-family-10gb.htm 

Oh TMobile IDK why I ever left you in the first place, for Sprint of all people. You're the GOAT

Last edited:
I don't even know what I'd do with 10GBs, I barely use the 5GB I get now :lol:

5GB?

I don't know how I would survive :lol:

Damn how the heck does one even use that much data in a month?

Netflix and the FiosTV and XfinityTV. When I was binge watching TWD in order to catch up, I was eating up 30GB+ a month. I will say that Music Freedom is clutch T-Mobile gets it.

Yeah but isn't there WiFi ...

I don't think I've ever gone over 3 GB/month :lol:

Awesome, I love Pushbullet.

And in case anyone is wondering, the new Snapchat update has been killing battery. I thought it was just me but it's being reported all over r/android on reddit.

Awesome, I love Pushbullet.

And in case anyone is wondering, the new Snapchat update has been killing battery. I thought it was just me but it's being reported all over r/android on reddit.

I downgraded back down to 9.3.10

Even tho i have to hold my finger on the screen again. Plus snapprefs works on that version

just got a wireless charger (tylt vu) cause my micro USB connection is looser than a kardashian. all I have to say is that all of you who think wireless charging is useless are idiots. this is amazing. I don't know why I waited this long to get one.

Yep

I had the tylt vu when I had my nexus 5 and it was sooo damn convenient just dropping the phone on the stand which sat on my night stand. I hate having to plug and unplug everytime I get a text at night

I'm sure wireless charging will be something that I don't need  but once you have it you can't go back.

Just like the Moto X and Active Display/Moto Display, being able to have your notifications flash on the screen and interact with them, being able to wave my hand over my screen for the time or notifications, and the same with pulling my phone out of my pocket and the time/alerts/notifications automatically pulsing without having to touch the screen. It's something that once you have, it's hard to go back.

You just streaming movies 24/7?

I use my nexus 6 like most people use a laptop, so yes, amongst other things. :nerd:

XDA and Google Music took the bulk of that data though.

What can I do to stop Google Play services from draining my battery?

https://i.imgur.com/LKu7ZSc.png

Pray. :lol:

Last edited:
Google Play Services and Snapchat killing my battery as well.

Pushbullet updated to include full threaded SMS :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Was this today? Last night it still only displayed single texts on my laptop screen. One of themost useful apps out there though

just got a wireless charger (tylt vu) cause my micro USB connection is looser than a kardashian. all I have to say is that all of you who think wireless charging is useless are idiots. this is amazing. I don't know why I waited this long to get one.

Yep

I had the tylt vu when I had my nexus 5 and it was sooo damn convenient just dropping the phone on the stand which sat on my night stand. I hate having to plug and unplug everytime I get a text at night
Only things that bothers me is that the daydream thing goes off once it finishes charging.

Now, if the micro-usb connection had been better-designed from the start, my opinion on the utility of wireless charging would change a bit.

Last edited:
Next Nexus phone and OPT should have USB type C anyway, that annoying microUSB issue will be a thing of the past

[COLOR=#red]Just bought the Motorola E for $69 as a phone for my startup business. Moto E has LTE and Lollipop 5.1. Good enough for its intended purpose as a business line. My Note 4 will do all the heavy lifting data and appwise.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom