• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still don't care for the long bar connecting the camera and the dimple but this joint is sexy lowkey. sign me up for a black leather gold metal combo
pimp.gif
whats this 
nerd.gif

A rumored leak of the 2015 Moto X

I'd prefer they keep the size similar to the current Moto X, but I'm most interested in camera and battery improvements. 

i like the slight changes made to the moto x. the back looks a bit better than the 2014. still overall design isn't much different and thats cool, always thought the phone was great.

note 5 looks like all the notes before it so its just a matter of if u want a large phone with a pen and all. but i would argue that the note 4 would be a better option once the 5 comes out, simply because the price should be more competitive.

its a shame motorola doesn't advertise their phones like they should, because they sell way too many affordable phones off contract, for people to still be messing with gingerbread androids, and kit kat. galaxy s3s n ****.

the moto G is an awesome package. pure android, LTE, and well spec'd for that price. perfect for people who don't care to have the DSLR quality phone camera, and who just need a phone that can surf internet, text, and provide the overall google experience without the frills (i.e. touchwiz).

idk why google sold off motorola, the company really turned it around under google.

1+2 has a home button...why? samsung in many ways has been an apple swagger jacker since its first galaxy phone with android. so obv they are gonna throw in the home button and do away with standard android nav buttons. but im surprised with the 1+2. figured they'd keep it totally android. w.e..

[COLOR=#red]I agree sreggie, the Moto G might just be the smartest phone purchase one can make at this time. $70 and you own that phone...no contract at all.[/COLOR]

Loaded on this 5.0.1 Sense 7 rom and a stock Lollipop rom on my M7.

This thing still flies.

Ordered a sim adapter to I can rock this.

Last edited:
i like the slight changes made to the moto x. the back looks a bit better than the 2014. still overall design isn't much different and thats cool, always thought the phone was great.

note 5 looks like all the notes before it so its just a matter of if u want a large phone with a pen and all. but i would argue that the note 4 would be a better option once the 5 comes out, simply because the price should be more competitive.

its a shame motorola doesn't advertise their phones like they should, because they sell way too many affordable phones off contract, for people to still be messing with gingerbread androids, and kit kat. galaxy s3s n ****.

the moto G is an awesome package. pure android, LTE, and well spec'd for that price. perfect for people who don't care to have the DSLR quality phone camera, and who just need a phone that can surf internet, text, and provide the overall google experience without the frills (i.e. touchwiz).

idk why google sold off motorola, the company really turned it around under google.

1+2 has a home button...why? samsung in many ways has been an apple swagger jacker since its first galaxy phone with android. so obv they are gonna throw in the home button and do away with standard android nav buttons. but im surprised with the 1+2. figured they'd keep it totally android. w.e..
I dont like that the OPT has a home button either, I think it doubles as a fingerprint scanner  

i used to care about micro sd slot... but after having a micro usb to usb adapter makes things easy also.. just attach my flash drive, watch movies or dump videos in there... i used to have 6 movies or so in my phone, but i never even got close to watching all of them.. so why have them there unless i went on a road trip or vacation..
i will be getting the note 5... my note 4 is holding up, i just want something different

my Note 4 is still great and fast, but i feel like it's having a problem connecting to Wi-Fi recently. it's constantly popping up the "Wi-Fi connected" message when it should just be connected all the time. it's weird.

:lol:

Son really didn't even look one page back.

Finally got my Note 4 replaced after like a month of having it collect dust after the digitizer broke. I missed this thing.

Note 5 looks like it's what the 4 should have been, and it makes me want to move to that next; but I'll wait for reviews to confirm that it does smooth out the 4's few issues without trading off too much.

my Note 4 is still great and fast, but i feel like it's having a problem connecting to Wi-Fi recently. it's constantly popping up the "Wi-Fi connected" message when it should just be connected all the time. it's weird.
Mine does this too. I'm getting my phone exchanged though cause I just don't get service at work while other Tmobile people do. It's nonsense

Mine does this too. I'm getting my phone exchanged though cause I just don't get service at work while other Tmobile people do. It's nonsense
Have the same issue. It disconnects randomly and I have to manually connect it to Wi-Fi in order for it to work.

Have the same issue. It disconnects randomly and I have to manually connect it to Wi-Fi in order for it to work.

My Nexus 5 does that too

Really hope they make a Note Edge 2...had the Note 4 and switched to Note Edge and I couldn't be happier. Probably the best phone I've had in a long time. If they don't than I'll wait for the new Sony Z and see what they have planned for it.

Back
Top Bottom