• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moto X Pure will likely be a cop for me. Like the G4 but I am ready for something closer to stock Android. Not sure if I am digging that Nexus at all. Still also have my Note 4, might Jump into a Note 5 just to try it :rolleyes

Wife wants a new phone, it was tempting getting her the Note 5 for $450 since I could do EIP but she needs more than 32GB for whatever reason :rolleyes Might just get her the Moto X when I get mine. Still need to get her a smartwatch as well, so I'm looking at about $1200 for two phones and two Pebble Time watches :smh: I need to start strippin or somethin.

Wife wants a new phone, it was tempting getting her the Note 5 for $450 since I could do EIP but she needs more than 32GB for whatever reason :rolleyes Might just get her the Moto X when I get mine. Still need to get her a smartwatch as well, so I'm looking at about $1200 for two phones and two Pebble Time watches :smh: I need to start strippin or somethin.

fdb.

tumblr_m0tq0c3odQ1qe6dvp.gif

Picked up the s6 edge plus and I like it. Just glad to save money on my cell phone bill more than anything else.

I work for a wireless carrier and I still can't figure what functionality the Edges on the Edge+ actually give me.

I honestly think it's just something different to put out just because they can. The 'perks' that they advertise, I'm not buying it.
Check your pm, btw.

I called the S6 "edge" a gimmick when I first released and I still maintain that. It's cool that its different but it doesn't really add any useful functionality

Yea it's more of a visual thing to me too. Same phone otherwise

Last edited:
I use nova prime and it always changed my calendar icon to match the day of the month. Now it doesn't do that anymore. Anybody know how to fix this?

That's odd, I've never touched mine other than just changing the general icon pack.. maybe try changing that icon individually and then changing it back, or removing it from your homescreen and putting it back on?

Former Apple CEO John Sculley Launches the Obi Worldphone

Designed to compete against his former employer in emerging markets.

former-apple-ceo-john-sculley-launches-the-obi-worldphone-1.jpg

Envisioning a new competitor to his former company is John Sculley, who served as Apple’s CEO between 1983 and 1993. Working with Ammunition design founder Robert Brunner, the now-founder of Obi Worldphone has launched two smartphones, the SF1 and SJ1.5, that offer mid-range features for $199 and $129 USD respectively. Aimed at consumers 25 years and older in the emerging Asian, Middle Eastern and African markets, Sculley emphasizes the design component of the two models, which is evident in a sleek reinforced fiberglass body, five-inch Gorilla Glass display, and custom Android skin. The internals include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, a Sony camera with flashes equipped for the front and back, and Dolby sound system. Packed with such features, the Obi Worldphone could be a serious contender with the likes of Apple and Samsung at a lower price point.

http://www.obiworldphone.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom