• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping the Priv shows Blackberry has a place in the modern cell phone world and they're on the right track with Android.

They can't compete with that price point though, so hopefully it can be brought down with the next model, but the Priv is successful enough for them.

Marques put up his nexus 5x review today if anyone was interested in hearing what he had to say about it.

T-Mo is doing a promo right now for new customers. $100 off many of the top phones. You can get the V10 for $500 :smokin

This thing is great. I am loving the keyboard so far. It takes a little getting used to, but I am digging it. It's a little small, but it's easy to get acquainted.

The biggest drawback is that to take full advantage of the physical keyboard and it's predictions and ALT menues, you have to have the BlackBerry keyboard as your default software keyboard as well.

I don't see this replacing my 6P, but it's kinda refreshing. It's both weird and nice having to learn something new

so the phone feels solid even when sliding out the keyboard? most phones that tried to incorporate physical keyboards would feel flimsy and have lots of play when you slide out the keyboard.

I played with it today too and the phone feels solid until you slide up for the keyboard. Both portions feel surprisingly thin. Not cheap or fragile, just thin. Which is to be expected if they want to keep the overall bulk of the device down.

Man I used to love my Blackberry :pimp: it was my 1st "smartphone".
BBM was what imessage is today since it felt like everyone had a Blackberry back in the day. I remember telling myself that I could never use a touchscreen keyboard when all the new phones were coming out :lol:

Dat sidekick 3 keyboard. Lawd

My note 4 battery is going bad. 1:30 ost 43% how much is a replacement?

This is why removable batteries are one of my deal breakers

Good looks. I'm debating it cause I dont wanna put money into this phone being that I want the Nexus

My note 4 battery is going bad. 1:30 ost 43% how much is a replacement?

This is why removable batteries are one of my deal breakers

That's why I want removeable batteries too. If my phones battery starts dying on me I have to perform major surgery on it to replace it

messed with the priv for around 20 minutes today.

the build doesn't feel cheap but it doesn't exactly feel solid either.
there isn't any play when the physical keyboard is deployed, I expected there to be some side to side movement but the clearances are pretty tight.
i expected the device to be top heavy when the keyboard is deployed but it feels really balanced.
the physical keyboard doubling as a track pad is really slick.
i really like the hub feature as well as the sidebar notifications.
other than that it's pretty close to stock Android.

finally got my vzw v10 today and i couldn't even activate it, website says that it's invalid. I called customer service and they couldn't figure it out either. They had to submit a ticket and they should be calling me back monday or tuesday. This is odd because it's sent straight from my company, brand new in box with the plastic still on it. oh well, i'm not especially thrilled with the idea of parting with my note 4 anyway.

man all these priv reviews have serious blackberry prejudice baked into them.

Heavy hate in the majority of em. Honestly looks like a decent flagship phone that's at least on Paradise with the some of the lower best

messed with the priv for around 20 minutes today.

the build doesn't feel cheap but it doesn't exactly feel solid either.
there isn't any play when the physical keyboard is deployed, I expected there to be some side to side movement but the clearances are pretty tight.
i expected the device to be top heavy when the keyboard is deployed but it feels really balanced.
the physical keyboard doubling as a track pad is really slick.
i really like the hub feature as well as the sidebar notifications.
other than that it's pretty close to stock Android.

The back is my favorite part. More phones should have that texture

"PPI Patrol" and "tight pants committee" :rofl:
Why are you still in this thread? Aren't you a apple boy now ?

The back is my favorite part. More phones should have that texture

yeah, you basically have no excuse to drop your phone.

are people really surprised by the price tho? Blackberrys have historically been some of the most expensive devices.

Back
Top Bottom