• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here with an S8/+ have Snapchat working properly?

I noticed my snaps are cut off around the edges and people have told me the same. I tried to turn off full-screen for the app but it doesn't work

I noticed my snaps are cut off around the edges and people have told me the same. I tried to turn off full-screen for the app but it doesn't work

My wife has the 8 and was Snapping with no problems last night.

Want to test Android O but can't risk it not working well enough to keep it and then having to reinstall 7.0 and lose everything

My wife has the 8 and was Snapping with no problems last night.

Hm, interesting. I don't care enough to see what's going on but it makes me wonder if any of my other apps "optimized" for full-screen are being cut off too.

tried the gear VR today since i got it in the mail... that thing is crazy real... tried the rollercoaster and felt like i was there but it made me sick after a while so i took it off.. and the main reason i wanted to try it to keep it real is for pr0n... wow it felt so real like some jumpoffs were right next to me :lol:

Last edited:
Is it blasphemous for me to say the Google Assistant is hella meh? I know there are people out there that find it useful, but I'm not seeing the hoopla 

i haven't used it in weeks. novelty wore off. i'll use it to get directions if my hands aren't free to type but that's about it. after they ****** up and took the shopping list away from keep, i have little use for it.

ok, full disclosure: i know this isn't the confessions thread, but on lonely nights I'll try to carry on a conversation with her...

Is it blasphemous for me to say the Google Assistant is hella meh? I know there are people out there that find it useful, but I'm not seeing the hoopla 
Most people don't use it. They are practicaly novelty items at this point.

I find it really useful while driving and I spend a lot of time in a car

That op3 cam

I use it all the time to call stores and ask about shoes in stock, use it for directions and also to order take out before picking it up

Dunno if anybody here can answer this but I've been with att for years and wanted to switch to a different carrier... which company has the best deals? Also looking to get an s8+.

Moving from att and I have an iPhone 6+ 128GB.

I have a shared plan. My phone is paid for. The other persons is not. I pay like 189 a month for unlimited data.

I don't want to pay as much anymore. Any ideas?? I still want a decent amount of data. Don't care too much about minutes but I need enough to last a month. Any help is appreciated.

Yeah, even though I'm a big fan of the second battery, 2nd screen and color accuracy, Samsung devices just feel like a better built machine. Most lg joints feel like very expensive toys.
I have an s7 for work phone and I just enjoy that experience much more. As soon as the note 8 drops, I'm all over it.

Back
Top Bottom