Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is a hole punch?

The camera/sensor cutout in the display on the S10 line.

36-samsung-galaxy-s10-plus.jpg

3rd button, probably not, the other 3 are definitely issues to many people.
I think there's going to be a smaller model that's around the price of an S10+, and that sold fast. Honestly, I believe people are willing to pay $30/35 a month for a premium phone, especially if it comes with free items. Most people can afford an extra $10-15 for the upgrade. I do however believe we are reaching point where people are realizing that annual upgrades aren't neccessary. To put it further, I think that soon it'll be UNcool to upgrade all of the time. Alot of my friends humble-brag about still having their S7/S8 or iPhone 6S.

I prefer the physical bezel, but that's a clean watch. It's weird as hell that they dropped both the Watch Active and Watch Active2 within like 4-5 months though :lol:

__s that bought the first one got finessed.

Still don't know if I would've ever bit on the smartwatch thing if I didn't get a S3 Frontier for like $140 last year.

Last edited:
I got the S3 classic for $50 during an Att promo. Might cop that Active tho.

I think I'm gonna get the S6 tab first and catch the Note 10 on sale later

how do y'all use your smartwatch? I was interested when it first became a thing, had one for awhile but it ultimately became a dust collector.

how do y'all use your smartwatch? I was interested when it first became a thing, had one for awhile but it ultimately became a dust collector.

Just for notifications and see how many miles I've walked that day. I got a gear fit 2 pro.

I can discretely see messages or calls without having to pull out my phone

I use it to change tracks when I'm in a situation when it's inconvenient to pull out my phone

I use it to set alarms, for instance, we have a conference call at 1230 and i have it set for 1225

When i don't want to bring my phone with me when i go out, i have the lte watch that allows me to leave it at home and i can sell receive calls and messages

I definitely miss it when I'm wearing a regular watch. I constantly reach for it to do something.

how big is the regular note? is it the same size as the s10 plus? if it was smaller i would give it a look...not really into big phones though and theres no need to upgrade from my s10 just yet... only thing i dont like is they took out the headphone jack...

Note 10
6.3 inch screen 1080p,
8gb ram,
256gb storage,
3500mah battery
$949

Note 10+
6.8 inch screen 1440p,
12gb ram,
256/512gb storage,
microsd slot,
4300mah battery,