• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if the Pixel 5 ends up being a bust, what's the next best phone with the closest vanilla Android experience? One Plus?

pulled the trigger on PixelBuds
I need the Pixel 5 to be atleast the size of my Pixel 2XL in order to get it,
Otherwise it's looking like the OnePlus 8T

Anyone with a Samsung watch able to download the strava app I know it was once available but not on the new one because I can't find it.

Is there an app that shows the current temperature in the status bar?

Weather app.

Screenshot_20200907-135645_Samsung Internet.jpg

Downloaded android 11. Not liking that I can't take a screenshot with just holding the power button on my pixel.

Got em earlier today, got about 4 hours of straight listening, had to run some errands, came back home and listening to music now.
So far they are pretty solid. Great sound quality, comfortable to wear and its kinda fun to use the gestures on the buds to skip tracks and answer calls. You literally need to tap/slide lightly and its hella responsive.
PXL_20200910_000616238.jpg

Tried on that Samsung watch 3, and while it's virtually like the Active, except for the obvious, that tactile scroll.
I don't mind the hapless whatchamacallit but I'm old school; I wanna feel that rotating bezel.
If i can let this go, I'm switching to the 3.
..or just wait on cyber Monday.
luv this tho.

20200910_091405.jpg

I had the og galaxy watch and I did like the wheel a lot but the look of the active 2 was just too sleek to pass up. I like it a lot. Got the og galaxy buds and don't see myself upgrading any time soon.
I bet those galaxy buds are very nice.

Back
Top Bottom