• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh eversincr I updated my os on my s21 apps keep crashing. I updated all the apps to and restarted my phone smh
Same. Did a security update and several apps keep crashing.

Just got this
Screenshot_20210323-001559_Textra.jpg

Been an Android lifer, but I think I'm gonna grab the next iPhone pro. Most of the major features that I hated that it lacked has now been implemented. I'm not sure what I'd miss dropping my S20 Ultra now except for always-on display which from what I've read may be implemented in the iPhone 13.

Been an Android lifer, but I think I'm gonna grab the next iPhone pro. Most of the major features that I hated that it lacked has now been implemented. I'm not sure what I'd miss dropping my S20 Ultra now except for always-on display which from what I've read may be implemented in the iPhone 13.
lol been thinking about this myself

If they remove the notch, add 120 refresh and add an in glass fingerprint scanner, I might switch

These android OEMs are trying to be iPhones instead of innovating and giving you more like they used to

I think the people that are making the final decisions at google, samsung, etc are iPhone users which leads to the products that we are getting. No expandable storage and charging bricks in the new samsungs :smh:

I waste a few hundred bucks every year trying to like an iPhone then selling it and buying the latest Samsung phablet

This camera is ridiculous. Glad I was able to get the 256GB going to be going in on these UHD videos 😈

lol been thinking about this myself

If they remove the notch, add 120 refresh and add an in glass fingerprint scanner, I might switch

These android OEMs are trying to be iPhones instead of innovating and giving you more like they used to

I think the people that are making the final decisions at google, samsung, etc are iPhone users which leads to the products that we are getting. No expandable storage and charging bricks in the new samsungs :smh:
I’ve been using Androids since after I upgraded from my Sidekick. I got sick of Samsung’s bloatware. I had a Pixel for a year and it was okay but boring. Finally decided to switch to an iPhone with the 12 Pro Max and I don’t see myself going back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom