Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20210601-160344_One UI Home.jpg

On note 20s (probably s10s and up too) if you have bixby button enabled, you can still access the power menu by holding bixby button/volume down.

After discounts and trade in, Samsung has the buds pro for 125. Think I'm gonna hop on that soon.
Personally I returned them, the fit was off compared to the buds plus. The call quality was impeccable though, just couldn't get them to stay in on my runs.

Yes with ones it come with and with some aftermarket tips I had from beats wireless pro. I'm sure most people don't have an issue just wasn't a good fit for me.
I saw a few reviews mention the same issue. Did you have any Samsung buds previously?

Yeah the Buds plus which I use everyday and got an extra pair just in case. In terms of sound and call quality the Buds pro are clearly superior but not enough to overcome the fit for me.
Ah ok thanks. I have the og buds and they are good but I'm itching to upgrade.

Yeah the Buds plus which I use everyday and got an extra pair just in case. In terms of sound and call quality the Buds pro are clearly superior but not enough to overcome the fit for me.
Same with me, I have the Pros but lost a bud when it fell off of my ear and into a sewer next to me. I could never get a good fit with them. I went back to the Buds+ that I stor d away which fits better, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the sound quality, noise cancelation, and look of the Pro's. Sonically, the Pro's are better in every frequency and if it fitted better, than I'd probably still have that left bud. :lol:

The pros fit is similar to the Jabra 75t which I really liked the sound quality but there was a constant hiss during phone calls.

Same with me, I have the Pros but lost a bud when it fell off of my ear and into a sewer next to me. I could never get a good fit with them. I went back to the Buds+ that I stor d away which fits better, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the sound quality, noise cancelation, and look of the Pro's. Sonically, the Pro's are better in every frequency and if it fitted better, than I'd probably still have that left bud. :lol:
Lol exactly, I'm hoping the next one is a true upgrade of the bugs plus, The live and pros I consider different models.

Back
Top Bottom