• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the m8 also had the same body but for some reason i didnt like it as much as the m7... i cant put my finger on why because it was so long ago i had that phone...

LG put up a decent fight , but after around 2016, it was a wrap for them. G5 was a nice phone with an amazing camera. I guess it got a lot of hate bc of the software issues bootlooping and such. I loved the battery cartidge idea. I miss removable batteries altogether.

LG put up a decent fight , but after around 2016, it was a wrap for them. G5 was a nice phone with an amazing camera. I guess it got a lot of hate bc of the software issues bootlooping and such. I loved the battery cartidge idea. I miss removable batteries altogether.
Man removable battery was one of the greatest flex back then... Along with all the other ish Samsung Galaxy Actives could do and iphones couldn't.. lol

I remember my GS5/GS6 don't remember which one exactly, but it was my first waterproof phone (i guess, technically, no phone is "waterproof" but it had the highest IP rating) plus it had removable battery + SD card...

Took a weekend trip to Catalina with some friends... All day of music through BT speaker on bike rides and lounging on the beach... Snapping pics/ recording vids including UNDERWATER.!
- "You could do that.?!"

And as the nights/evening would get started... Everyone's phones battery is on life support, mine included. I would take the fully charged battery out my back pocket, and pop it in for a fully charged phone...
-"you could do that.??!!"

Finally, in the morning still in the hotel, everyone on their phones tryna upload some ish to IG.. everyone asking to me to send them pics/vids taken on my phone cuz they were very clearly superior... I would pop out the SD card.. pop in the laptop, and just send all pics/vids through email with everyone CCd....
-"you could do that?!!!"

Lol... I'm no fan boy, man... but ever since making the switch (i had every iPhone from OG to 4s)
It's been Samsung Galaxy>
For me... :pimp:

Last edited:
Man removable battery was one of the greatest flex back then... Along with all the other ish Samsung Galaxy Actives could do and iphones couldn't.. lol

I remember my GS5/GS6 don't remember which one exactly, but it was my first waterproof phone (i guess, technically, no phone is "waterproof" but it had the highest IP rating) plus it had removable battery + SD card...

Took a weekend trip to Catalina with some friends... All day of music through BT speaker on bike rides and lounging on the beach... Snapping pics/ recording vids including UNDERWATER.!
- "You could do that.?!"

And as the nights would come to an end... Everyone's phones battery is on life support, mine included. I would take the fully charged battery out my back pocket, and pop it in for a fully charged phone...
-"you could do that.??!!"

Finally, in the morning still in the hotel, everyone on their phones tryna upload some ish to IG.. everyone asking to me to send them pics/vids taken on my phone cuz they were very clearly superior... I would pop out the SD card.. pop in the laptop, and just send all pics/vids through email with everyone CCd....
-"you could do that?!!!"

Lol... I'm no fan boy, man... but ever since making the switch (i had every iPhone from OG to 4s)
It's been Samsung Galaxy>
For me... :pimp:
All true. It's like Samsung gave up what made them special by trying to be like Apple. Switching batteries was the dopest thing ever.

I always had htc but my pops and friends had Galaxy... I was impressed with the superior camera and made the switch... my one friend always had an extra battery on him and I thought that was so cool you can switch batteries... I wish I had that phone at the time

IMG_0140-768x576.jpg

Back
Top Bottom