• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's true I used to get s___t for having an mp3 player instead of an iPod in high school :lol:

I definitely can see kids getting bullied for having an android though instead of the other way around. Majority of kids have iPhone

I feel bad for the parents, phones and phone plans are so expensive. Would give my kid an older model phone and otterbox case and tell them they better not break or lose it. I got my first phone in 2002-2003, some simple LG phone on verizon. I barely ever used it.

We have more options now but most people would rather walk into T moblie etc than shop around.

Flagship level phones can be had for 2 year contract prices from years ago from prepaid carriers. But "prepaid" has a rep from 2001 technology and might come with more classism.

Yearly plans come in clutch been using them for secondary lines for years

Man. Reminds me of when I was dating years ago and was using apps or blind dates. Women putting in their profile if you have an Android I'm not interested or when you start texting off the app they make it awkward by mentioning the texts colors. It was weird that people in their late 20's and 30's cared so much about it.

Bezel on the pixel fold kinda thicc

613708c0-eddf-11ed-9efe-c0043964aec2.cf.jpg

Definitely getting the new watch. It's time to upgrade my Galaxy Watch 3.

Edit: I was hoping they'd make it with a stronger metal, but I think the rotating bezel piece would be hard or too expensive to mill stainless steel or titanium for that small size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom