• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20240801_143317.jpg

IMG_20240801_143320.jpg

I like it so far. The only things that bug me is the battery life and the fingerprint scanner being on the side instead of on screen. Dope phone nonetheless.

It's not just the fans, Samsung's chairman is also mad at the Apple-inspired designs
Samsung's mobile division is reportedly facing strict action from the group's chairman.

By Pranob Mehrotra
6 hours ago

On a white surface, a Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra rests intertwined with an Apple Watch Ultra.
TL;DR
Samsung’s Chairman Jay Y. Lee has reportedly blasted the company’s mobile division for copying Apple’s design language.
Lee has instructed Samsung MX to reevaluate its plans, and has taken strict action against some executives.

Samsung’s mobile division (MX) seems to be in hot water for aping Apple’s design language with the new Galaxy Buds 3 series and Galaxy Watch Ultra. In addition to facing flak from fans, Samsung MX has reportedly drawn the ire of Samsung Electronics’ Chairman Jay Y. Lee.

As per a recent report from Korean media outlet AjuNews (via SamMobile), Lee recently ordered Samsung MX to reevaluate its plans and took strict action against some executives, including the division’s President TM Roh.

Last edited:
Finally got my Galaxy Watch Ultra in.. wanted to take some pics with the Fold 6 (on the left) and the Fold 5(on the right) before I trade in the 5.

PSX_20240803_115612.jpg

PSX_20240803_115510.jpg

Got the Spigen Tough Armor Pro case and an S Pen..

PSX_20240803_115818.jpg
How do you like it so far?

Between the fold and new pixel 9 fold for my first foldable

How do you like it so far?

Between the fold and new pixel 9 fold for my first foldable

I'm liking it a lot

Even though the front screen is only slightly wider from the Fold 5.. for me it makes using it such a big difference... like I'm actually using the front screen a lot more.

Then I use the phone a lot for media consumption and I find the speakers to be better than the 5's....The 5's speakers could get loud but the 6's has more bass and oomph to them IMO.

Then when it comes to holding the device without a case it feels a lot better in the hand than the 5 because it's not slippery.

I tried out that new AI sketch art thing kinda cool

My drawing
Messenger_creation_1172806463994469.jpeg

The AI effect:

received_1431078157598412.jpeg
received_413069104465842.jpeg

Last edited:
if you guys use whatsapp.. check the meta ai.. **** is pretty insane..

you can generate images with a simple message

"draw me a picture of goku wearing a red and black basketball jersey with the number "23" on the jersey and he's holding a sign with the words "what's up NT?""

1722877914723.png

"make this into lego art"

1722877972859.png

Just checked out the watch ultra in person

SmartSelect_20240811_110206_YouTube.gif

It's cool but I'll save my $$$.

I'm slightly more sold on the fold 6 tho. Gonna do a warranty claim on my 4 and hopefully they send me something newer.

I recently switched back to using an old pixel phone and thought about replacing the battery. google gotta make it such a pain to do it though. Was watching a tutorial video and you gotta heat the phone to open it and it's easy to mess up.

Back
Top Bottom