Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by nightruans

thank me later
too late, I thanked you already
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gabers

Does anyone else who uses either Launcher Pro or any other home launchers ever tire of it? I love how you can
customize launcher pro with docks, swipes, gestures, and pretty much anything you want without
rooting it, but for a day or so every couple of weeks I like to go back to HTC-Sense cause its simplicity lol.
i tried it for a few minutes & hated it.  
laugh.gif

maybe i'll try it again when i get bored.  i hated how the bottom contacts icon would launch the dialer.  i tried to change it but it wouldn't work.

Originally Posted by gabers

Does anyone else who uses either Launcher Pro or any other home launchers ever tire of it? I love how you can
customize launcher pro with docks, swipes, gestures, and pretty much anything you want without
rooting it, but for a day or so every couple of weeks I like to go back to HTC-Sense cause its simplicity lol.
i tried it for a few minutes & hated it.  
laugh.gif

maybe i'll try it again when i get bored.  i hated how the bottom contacts icon would launch the dialer.  i tried to change it but it wouldn't work.

free apps....

go to 4 shared.com
search what u are looking for...
make sure its .apk file
download and install....
DONE

thank me later
pimp.gif

I'll look into getting that SlingPlayer apk when or if I get a slingplayer...Cause $29.99 for an app = 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

free apps....

go to 4 shared.com
search what u are looking for...
make sure its .apk file
download and install....
DONE

thank me later
pimp.gif

I'll look into getting that SlingPlayer apk when or if I get a slingplayer...Cause $29.99 for an app = 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^info on the theme gabers.

and also, is 'thirty three charging' a default or a customization? i've seen plenty of android phones that have em.
The "thirty three charging" is an app called battstatt, it's very useful.

As for the theme, it isn't a theme so much as a mashup of different things. I got the wallpaper from Flikie HD wallpapers, the
icons i got off of iconfinder.com, and the text icons for the dock  are something called Dreamlyfe that i found on
androidforums.

Here's the link for the text icons that u can use for your dock or to replace the icon for stuff on your homescreen:
http://www.fileden.com/fi.../8/1156901/Dreamlyfe.zip

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^info on the theme gabers.

and also, is 'thirty three charging' a default or a customization? i've seen plenty of android phones that have em.
The "thirty three charging" is an app called battstatt, it's very useful.

As for the theme, it isn't a theme so much as a mashup of different things. I got the wallpaper from Flikie HD wallpapers, the
icons i got off of iconfinder.com, and the text icons for the dock  are something called Dreamlyfe that i found on
androidforums.

Here's the link for the text icons that u can use for your dock or to replace the icon for stuff on your homescreen:
http://www.fileden.com/fi.../8/1156901/Dreamlyfe.zip

its official after 2 days of use the droid 2 is the worst phone i have ever used in my entire life (and i picked up a htc hd2) the thing freezes non stop the music player on this thing is basically unusable (is all i want to do is put my "top rated" songs into a play list by them selves and u cant do it) there is so much crap in the app store i dont know what to download, the battery today died at 4:50pm when i got it off the charger at 11:50am seriously 5 hrs? android is so confusing i dont know what to do, and the camera on this thing is a joke, and to nit pick some more the fn alarm is so quiet it doesnt even wake me 

its official after 2 days of use the droid 2 is the worst phone i have ever used in my entire life (and i picked up a htc hd2) the thing freezes non stop the music player on this thing is basically unusable (is all i want to do is put my "top rated" songs into a play list by them selves and u cant do it) there is so much crap in the app store i dont know what to download, the battery today died at 4:50pm when i got it off the charger at 11:50am seriously 5 hrs? android is so confusing i dont know what to do, and the camera on this thing is a joke, and to nit pick some more the fn alarm is so quiet it doesnt even wake me 

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

take it back

Back
Top Bottom