• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

My set up.

pimp.gif
Sick

im in bum mode now, so no new setups for me, i'll let ya'll have it. i needa see some more of what ya'll got
nerd.gif

i still need an hdmi cord though

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

My set up.

pimp.gif
Sick

im in bum mode now, so no new setups for me, i'll let ya'll have it. i needa see some more of what ya'll got
nerd.gif

i still need an hdmi cord though

LG's T-Mobile G2x announced, available 'later this spring' (update: with Tegra Zone)
By Richard Lai posted Mar 22nd 2011 12:38AM

post_icon_pr.gif

Why hello there. Shortly after our sneak peek on the CTIA show floor, T-Mobile lifted its magenta curtain and announced the G2x, aka LG Optimus 2X elsewhere around the world. Despite the lack of LG's custom UI (which will no doubt be welcomed by Android purists), this 4G stock Froyo device will come preloaded with goodies like Qik, Need for Speed Shift HD, T-Mobile TV, and DTS Ultra Mobile sound enhancer. Specific prices and dates have yet to be revealed, but we now have confirmation that the G2x will be "available nationwide later this spring," so the previously rumored April 20th launch might still be on track. Full press release after the break.

Update: Our friends over at NVIDIA also informed us that the G2x will be the first phone to be shipped with Tegra Zone. Happy gaming!

LG's T-Mobile G2x announced, available 'later this spring' (update: with Tegra Zone)
By Richard Lai posted Mar 22nd 2011 12:38AM

post_icon_pr.gif

Why hello there. Shortly after our sneak peek on the CTIA show floor, T-Mobile lifted its magenta curtain and announced the G2x, aka LG Optimus 2X elsewhere around the world. Despite the lack of LG's custom UI (which will no doubt be welcomed by Android purists), this 4G stock Froyo device will come preloaded with goodies like Qik, Need for Speed Shift HD, T-Mobile TV, and DTS Ultra Mobile sound enhancer. Specific prices and dates have yet to be revealed, but we now have confirmation that the G2x will be "available nationwide later this spring," so the previously rumored April 20th launch might still be on track. Full press release after the break.

Update: Our friends over at NVIDIA also informed us that the G2x will be the first phone to be shipped with Tegra Zone. Happy gaming!

I'm sure at this point they don't care. But I'm ready for the news today. I was planning on keeping Evo another year smh.Ps: What time is the sprint event at CTIA and where can I follow the updates since I'm at work.

I'm sure at this point they don't care. But I'm ready for the news today. I was planning on keeping Evo another year smh.Ps: What time is the sprint event at CTIA and where can I follow the updates since I'm at work.

So yea....On April 1st, i wont be able to upgrade because our service plan isnt high enough....Oh well.

I thought about going to the $169.99 a month plan, but thats an extra $30 a month we will have to spend.......$30 extra a month X 12 months = $360. Basically, i might as well just sell my phone and buy it at the regular price.

Do they offer any discounts after the 1st year? (My first time having sprint, i have no idea)
Now that i think about it, i would do better just adding another phone line to our account and getting the new phone for the discounted price.

So yea....On April 1st, i wont be able to upgrade because our service plan isnt high enough....Oh well.

I thought about going to the $169.99 a month plan, but thats an extra $30 a month we will have to spend.......$30 extra a month X 12 months = $360. Basically, i might as well just sell my phone and buy it at the regular price.

Do they offer any discounts after the 1st year? (My first time having sprint, i have no idea)
Now that i think about it, i would do better just adding another phone line to our account and getting the new phone for the discounted price.

Via Android Central

Firefox 4 release candidate now available on Android Market
ffrc4.jpg

Mozilla has announced that a release candidate (RC) build of Firefox 4 is now available on the Android Market. The developer says the new build brings bug fixes, improved performance, particularly on Javascript-heavy pages, as well as reduced startup times and smoother scrolling.

Our first impressions are that while this latest RC doesn't quite match the Gingerbread browser in terms of raw speed, it's definitely a solid improvement on Mozilla's earlier betas. Firefox requires a device running Android 2.0 or better, 512MB of RAM and 17MB of internal or SD storage space. Join us after the jump for the market link and QR code.

Via Android Central

Firefox 4 release candidate now available on Android Market
ffrc4.jpg

Mozilla has announced that a release candidate (RC) build of Firefox 4 is now available on the Android Market. The developer says the new build brings bug fixes, improved performance, particularly on Javascript-heavy pages, as well as reduced startup times and smoother scrolling.

Our first impressions are that while this latest RC doesn't quite match the Gingerbread browser in terms of raw speed, it's definitely a solid improvement on Mozilla's earlier betas. Firefox requires a device running Android 2.0 or better, 512MB of RAM and 17MB of internal or SD storage space. Join us after the jump for the market link and QR code.

Lmaooo now my regular camera isn't working on WarmZ, Pablo. Get this damn rom the entire fluccckk outta here! I needs that Frost ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom