• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

How many gigs you have?

4 gigs and 386mb available
laugh.gif

It came with the phone....I have a 32gb in my Transformer and while we are on the subject of the Prime. What's different other than the new chip? I didn't really read much about it, and I'm kinda over the tablet hype. It's cool for a while but mine barely gets any use other than the fact that I have my textbooks on it

I use my tablet for everything web related
besides the new chip id say the prime looks 10x better so there's that
and good on asus for not jacking up prices

Originally Posted by eteam o2

yup basically its gonna change tablet prices...32gb quad core + 1 other core that does all the light work + micro hdmi, sdcard, gorilla glass, s-ips all for 499.99
still gonna see if i need it cause really all i do is browse the web n play a game or two but all that power would be nice to have

kindle fire got cm7 n ics ports already still havent received mine tho 

Originally Posted by eteam o2

yup basically its gonna change tablet prices...32gb quad core + 1 other core that does all the light work + micro hdmi, sdcard, gorilla glass, s-ips all for 499.99
still gonna see if i need it cause really all i do is browse the web n play a game or two but all that power would be nice to have

kindle fire got cm7 n ics ports already still havent received mine tho 

man, this phone would be so much better if the app icons were for the screen, they are all fuzzy and it looks awful

man, this phone would be so much better if the app icons were for the screen, they are all fuzzy and it looks awful

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

^What phone do you have? Rooted yet?

I saw you had battery issues with your phone. I'd suggest the root. When I first got my Thunderbolt, I probably had less than 6 hours of battery life. After rooting, I can go the whole day on one charge.

Back
Top Bottom