• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by sp1die

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Thanks, going to put AOKP on it and theme it up. Seems like there's a lot of Nexus users in here.
Getting my white GNex delivered today 
happy.gif

Nickle, which ROM combo are you rolling with? From what I can see, people are starting to sour on AOKP and are moving to Liquid.

Can anyone shed light on which franco kernel is the most stable please? r133 or r166?
Running AOKP 37 with Franco 169r and its smooth

Came back to Android, bought a Note last week. ATT also unlocked my iPhone 4 for me so I can use that when I'm traveling.
smile.gif
Anyway I just put the ICS leak on my phone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Any word on the Nexus tablet?

Google i/o 2012, big time announcements for Android as a whole.
when is that taking place?

nvm i saw its june 27. thats like a month away. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Thinking bout updating my Galaxy Note to ICS ..but i'm scared it might mess it up 
embarassed.gif
, pro/con about rooting please ..also whenever AT&T releases the offical ICS, will i be able to still received it OTA? 
I am running AOKP on my Note.  Honestly, after you switch you won't want the OTA....unless you like Touch Wiz that much.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Thinking bout updating my Galaxy Note to ICS ..but i'm scared it might mess it up 
embarassed.gif
, pro/con about rooting please ..also whenever AT&T releases the offical ICS, will i be able to still received it OTA? 
I am running AOKP on my Note.  Honestly, after you switch you won't want the OTA....unless you like Touch Wiz that much.
What do you like so much about AOKP?  I'm a newbie so can you put me on?  Thanks!

Bros quick question, about 2 weeks ago I used my upgrade to get wifey the Gnex on Sprint through Amazon wireless, but my Sprint account still says the upgrade is still there. I've been monitoring it to see if it changes and it hasn't almost going on 2 1/2 weeks.thought about copping something to flip or save the upgrade for something later this year.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Bros quick question, about 2 weeks ago I used my upgrade to get wifey the Gnex on Sprint through Amazon wireless, but my Sprint account still says the upgrade is still there. I've been monitoring it to see if it changes and it hasn't almost going on 2 1/2 weeks.thought about copping something to flip or save the upgrade for something later this year.

so wait...whats the question? if u are sharing a plan with ur wife it could be that her upgrade got used but maybe you have one as well. if so, cop galaxy S 3. should be coming out for sprint this yr from what i read...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Wrong thread
2. 4.3 inches isn't big enough to be considered tablet/phone hybrid
3. It takes more than just size to be considered that as well.

4.3 really isn't that big though, and they're keeping the phone the same width. More than likely it'll be the same width with a 4 inch screen. And that just looks weird to me

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

embarassed.gif
What do you like so much about AOKP?  I'm a newbie so can you put me on?  Thanks!
Well AOKP is pretty much Vanilla Android. No skins. No bloat.  Also, it comes with Theme Changer installed

Well AOKP is pretty much Vanilla Android. No skins. No bloat.  Also, it comes with Theme Changer installed
I looked it up and there's different one's which one are you running? 

frown.gif

I've been spending time on macrumors checking for the new MBP and I'm curious about the new iphone. The fanboys over there got me thinking everyone who posts about Apple is one now

What Radio are you running ? Blaze radio  ?

overclock Kernal too  ?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

roll.gif
at yall not catching my obvious sarcasm
It's not so obvious when Apple slurpers actually think like what you posted.

I know man
30t6p3b.gif
the post came from one i made a week or so ago

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Speaking of Apple when I clocked in to work yesterday they had the news on in the break room they were talking about the next iphone having a 4 inch screen and the anchors were saying how revolutionary it will be and a 4 inch phone will be like a iphone/ipad hybrid calling it "a game changer"
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

frown.gif

I've been spending time on macrumors checking for the new MBP and I'm curious about the new iphone. The fanboys over there got me thinking everyone who posts about Apple is one now

so you went to a mac forum and surprised you found fanboys?
interesting.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

so wait...whats the question? if u are sharing a plan with ur wife it could be that her upgrade got used but maybe you have one as well. if so, cop galaxy S 3. should be coming out for sprint this yr from what i read...

My upgrade which is the one I used shows as unused. I don't know if is a clitch on their system that will refresh later or I just got lucky. So I wanted to know what would be the best option before the clitch is noticed.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by omgitswes

frown.gif

so you went to a mac forum and surprised you found fanboys?
interesting.
Where did I say I was surprised?

Back
Top Bottom