pimp.gif
my setup

How you do that?
its a app. Widget Locker.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

My samsung vibrant is starting to get a bit laggy
eyes.gif
ugh just got it in like august too..

Now I'm wondering if I should sell it for this G2..

not to mention samsung is slacking on rolling out froyo which was promised by "late september"
indifferent.gif

..today = Oct.1
Mines too. I'm waiting for the  reviews on the G2 first before I pull the trigger on the sale and switch.

eyes.gif

not to mention samsung is slacking on rolling out froyo which was promised by "late september"
indifferent.gif

..today = Oct.1
Mines too. I'm waiting for the  reviews on the G2 first before I pull the trigger on the sale and switch.

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

..today = Oct.1

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

..today = Oct.1

some reviews for the g2 are already up. 

complaints so far have been about call volume and its heaviness.  pretty much it. 

i'm copping regardless. 

some reviews for the g2 are already up. 

complaints so far have been about call volume and its heaviness.  pretty much it. 

i'm copping regardless. 

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

HOLY CRAP. Read through all 58 pages since yesterday. Rooted the phone with unrevoked3. Kinda was a pain in the %+# getting all the files n crap, but the revoked part was easy. 

What do i do next? Any help would be appreciated.

Find a ROM......flash it, see if you like it.
download like 3-4 different roms to test and see which one fits you best.

I mean.....why did you root if you didnt even know what you were rooting for?

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

HOLY CRAP. Read through all 58 pages since yesterday. Rooted the phone with unrevoked3. Kinda was a pain in the %+# getting all the files n crap, but the revoked part was easy. 

What do i do next? Any help would be appreciated.

Find a ROM......flash it, see if you like it.
download like 3-4 different roms to test and see which one fits you best.

I mean.....why did you root if you didnt even know what you were rooting for?

^ Finally! i was beginning to think the iphone thread was better due to the amount of help people get there.....

im expecting the cap in the mail just wanted to ask you how you like it in terms of speed and just in general.

Im coming from an iPhone 4 btw this is my first android phone ever

^ Finally! i was beginning to think the iphone thread was better due to the amount of help people get there.....

im expecting the cap in the mail just wanted to ask you how you like it in terms of speed and just in general.

Im coming from an iPhone 4 btw this is my first android phone ever

I got the iPhone4 launch date and hated the phone. Got the captivate because its basically the only other phone for AT&T. Was also my first android OS phone, love it.

I just did the research on YouTube as far as reviews and comparison videos. Fell in love with the phone. Battery was terrible at first, but draining it and fully charging it really helps, battery is going on 12+ hrs a charge.

Bought an invisible shield, but later removed it because it really gave the screen a weird 'orange peel' look. Might look into a case, the back is prone to scuffs and marks.

AT&T blocks any side-loading of apps (non-marketplace apps), but there are ways around it. Rooted, side-loaded, & lag-fixed this and it works wonders (I had no idea what any of those terms meant either).

Result after all said above:
say7iu.jpg

Website I bookmarked and found very helpful:
http://androidforums.com/samsung-captivate/

I got the iPhone4 launch date and hated the phone. Got the captivate because its basically the only other phone for AT&T. Was also my first android OS phone, love it.

I just did the research on YouTube as far as reviews and comparison videos. Fell in love with the phone. Battery was terrible at first, but draining it and fully charging it really helps, battery is going on 12+ hrs a charge.

Bought an invisible shield, but later removed it because it really gave the screen a weird 'orange peel' look. Might look into a case, the back is prone to scuffs and marks.

AT&T blocks any side-loading of apps (non-marketplace apps), but there are ways around it. Rooted, side-loaded, & lag-fixed this and it works wonders (I had no idea what any of those terms meant either).

Result after all said above:
say7iu.jpg

Website I bookmarked and found very helpful:
http://androidforums.com/samsung-captivate/

Finally some Captivate owners here. Good look on the froyo update, will update from JH7. I see bar control is popular.

Back
Top Bottom