Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

happy.gif
 I'm finally on #TeamAndroid Samsung Captivate is 
pimp.gif

We are growing by the number! Former iphone owner by any chance?
No, I owned a BlackBerry for 4 years 
ohwell.gif

I just upgraded from the hero to the epic and man, im really enjoying android, i flashed the cyanogen 6.1 on the hero and it made the phone worst for me. And 4G is insanse. Now deciding on whether or not to root my epic.

I just upgraded from the hero to the epic and man, im really enjoying android, i flashed the cyanogen 6.1 on the hero and it made the phone worst for me. And 4G is insanse. Now deciding on whether or not to root my epic.

Decided to break down and cop a Seidio extended battery and now I can finally use my Evo without worrying about my battery dying on me quickly. Went the whole day yesterday on a single charge. I highly recommend it for anybody having trouble with the stock battery. I think its ridiculous disabiling all the features of the phone to help with battery life.

Decided to break down and cop a Seidio extended battery and now I can finally use my Evo without worrying about my battery dying on me quickly. Went the whole day yesterday on a single charge. I highly recommend it for anybody having trouble with the stock battery. I think its ridiculous disabiling all the features of the phone to help with battery life.

New android user here, I have the new G2 and was wondering... 6hours since charged and I'm back in he yellow on the battery, is that normal? I've been light on twitter, light texts, seeing what a few apps do and moving around the homescreen.

New android user here, I have the new G2 and was wondering... 6hours since charged and I'm back in he yellow on the battery, is that normal? I've been light on twitter, light texts, seeing what a few apps do and moving around the homescreen.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

use it till it goes out.....turn it off and let it charge all night.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

For the newer batteries you shouldn't have to do that anymore.  Read the manual but it should say drain it until it's very close to dying and charge it to 100 percent.  And that you have to do that 3 times. 

I don't have the g2 but I'm guessing that's what you're supposed to do. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

For the newer batteries you shouldn't have to do that anymore.  Read the manual but it should say drain it until it's very close to dying and charge it to 100 percent.  And that you have to do that 3 times. 

I don't have the g2 but I'm guessing that's what you're supposed to do. 

Earlier today when I was first messing with it I didnt charge it until the notification popped up.

Earlier today when I was first messing with it I didnt charge it until the notification popped up.

Back
Top Bottom