Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got my atrix batteries...

unlocked it and sync'ed...is there no more "my apps" section i wanted to sync all my old apps that i purchased and downloaded before but i can't find the section in the new app store

just got my atrix batteries...

unlocked it and sync'ed...is there no more "my apps" section i wanted to sync all my old apps that i purchased and downloaded before but i can't find the section in the new app store

the amazon fire one, samsung galaxy 10.1

and they are trying to release a quad core device by the end of this year (amazon)

and they are trying to release a quad core device by the end of this year (amazon)

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

This, but the Kindle Fire looks nothing like Android
laugh.gif
Google is going to release Ice Cream Sandwich really soon and they'll probably have a launch device for it.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

This, but the Kindle Fire looks nothing like Android
laugh.gif
Google is going to release Ice Cream Sandwich really soon and they'll probably have a launch device for it.

No iPhone 5 means I don't even really have to think about getting an apple phone now... Android it is.

Cant wait to hear what's releasing this month/November. Yall dont know how sick I am of my Samsung Moment (M900).
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No iPhone 5 means I don't even really have to think about getting an apple phone now... Android it is.

Cant wait to hear what's releasing this month/November. Yall dont know how sick I am of my Samsung Moment (M900).
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ me for even thinking Apple was gonna come correct and have something innovative. Perfectly happy with my GS2. #*%$ is a beast. 

laugh.gif
 @ me for even thinking Apple was gonna come correct and have something innovative. Perfectly happy with my GS2. #*%$ is a beast. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... me and the wifey gonna cop 2 of them from tmobile this month.. mytouch 3g = garbage

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... me and the wifey gonna cop 2 of them from tmobile this month.. mytouch 3g = garbage

Back
Top Bottom