Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SC20111112-143316.png

My lil set up on my galaxy S2

which is better the galaxy s2 or galaxy nexus
being that im on the gsm network i wouldn't mind hoping from phone to phone.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

To all the Sprint users, if you use either wireless tether or through the usb, does Sprint keeps tabs on that and cap it? Even though the data plan is 'unlimited'?

If you are paying for tethering, then yes.........if you are rooted and arent paying for tethering, then no.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

To all the Sprint users, if you use either wireless tether or through the usb, does Sprint keeps tabs on that and cap it? Even though the data plan is 'unlimited'?

If you are paying for tethering, then yes.........if you are rooted and arent paying for tethering, then no.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Galaxy Nexus.

Galaxy Nexus.

Originally Posted by mp3911

Galaxy Nexus.

debatable.........depends on preference.
But if you are in the US, none of the GSM networks have been confirmed to get the galaxy nexus, only verizon so far. (if im not mistaken)

Galaxy Nexus.

But if you are in the US, none of the GSM networks have been confirmed to get the galaxy nexus, only verizon so far. (if im not mistaken)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Galaxy Nexus.

True, but the Galaxy Nexus has pentaband HSPA+, so it's compatible with both T-Mobile and AT&T. They'll probably subsidize it a month after Verizon has it on sale. Galaxy S II has a better GPU and has an SD card slot, but that's it. Nexus has a better screen and stock ICS.

Galaxy Nexus.

True, but the Galaxy Nexus has pentaband HSPA+, so it's compatible with both T-Mobile and AT&T. They'll probably subsidize it a month after Verizon has it on sale. Galaxy S II has a better GPU and has an SD card slot, but that's it. Nexus has a better screen and stock ICS.

This is what my home screen looks like right now... I just got this phone a few days ago (SGS II) and I wanna customize it like some of yours... Point me in the right direction to where I can learn the tricks?

Looking to see if I can get new Icon styles and stuff...  And I still need ot know if I can undock the stock Messaging app and replace it with Google Talk...

Thanks for any help

This is what my home screen looks like right now... I just got this phone a few days ago (SGS II) and I wanna customize it like some of yours... Point me in the right direction to where I can learn the tricks?

Looking to see if I can get new Icon styles and stuff...  And I still need ot know if I can undock the stock Messaging app and replace it with Google Talk...

Thanks for any help

Galaxy Nexus.

i thought that the nexus isnt gonna have gorilla glass?.. i dont know how good of a screen you can actually get.. after looking at my GS2 everything else is just #'s to me..
laugh.gif
... but couldnt you say the samething about the nexus? all it has is stock ICS and a hd screen over the GS2 and thats it.. isnt the GPU and sd slot important?

Galaxy Nexus.

i thought that the nexus isnt gonna have gorilla glass?.. i dont know how good of a screen you can actually get.. after looking at my GS2 everything else is just #'s to me..
laugh.gif
... but couldnt you say the samething about the nexus? all it has is stock ICS and a hd screen over the GS2 and thats it.. isnt the GPU and sd slot important?

Back
Top Bottom