• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a small update for the Nexus 4 buyers. Looks like Google will be offering several different color bumpers on sale tomorrow as well to fit the phone. I'm on instacop for that. I really didn't want to cover the back with the design they implemented.

HTC One X+ and One VX hit AT&T Nov 16; One X+ pre-orders start tomorrow

AT&T has finally announced the availability of the HTC One X+, as well as the HTC One VX, on their press site this afternoon. The One X+ (check our review of the European version) will be available in stores and online starting November 16, for $199.99 with a new agreement, and pre-orders start tomorrow (November 13). The One VX will be priced at just $49.99 with a new agreement, and also be made available starting November 16.

The One X+ offers a processor change for AT&T customers, as it ships with the Tegra 3 quad-core at 1.7 GHz. The phone will perform very comparable to the original One X, but offer the ability to play those TegraZone only games that catch so many of our eyes. Of course, the 4.7-inch 720p screen is still there, as well as the awesome HTC camera hardware. To make things really sweet, AT&T has put 64GB of storage into the One X+, which may just be the deciding factor.

The One XV really impressed us at AT&T's holiday event. Billed as a budget phone, we went away impressed with the size, performance, and value it has to offer. The 4.5-inch qHD display and dual-core Snapdragon processor make for a nice Android experience, and the same ImageSense system is on-board for an excellent camera. It sounds like a great device for those not wanting to break the bank.

If you've been watching all the Nexus 4 news, but decided it was not the phone for you, here are two you should take a good long look at. AT&T's press release, and a short video from their social media team follows.

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-one-x-and-one-vx-hit-att-nov-16-one-x-pre-orders-start-tomorrow

Wow, $200 on contract for 32 GB? Does this change anyone's minds? Got me thinking.

Last edited:
Probably gonna order the nexus 4 tomorrow but I'm thinking if I should wait in case they drop the price like they did with the nexus 7, even though it took some months to happen. Or there might be some flaws with the first batch. I'm in no rush to upgrade or anything since my phone works fine at the moment.

HTC One X+ and One VX hit AT&T Nov 16; One X+ pre-orders start tomorrow

AT&T has finally announced the availability of the HTC One X+, as well as the HTC One VX, on their press site this afternoon. The One X+ (check our review of the European version) will be available in stores and online starting November 16, for $199.99 with a new agreement, and pre-orders start tomorrow (November 13). The One VX will be priced at just $49.99 with a new agreement, and also be made available starting November 16.

The One X+ offers a processor change for AT&T customers, as it ships with the Tegra 3 quad-core at 1.7 GHz. The phone will perform very comparable to the original One X, but offer the ability to play those TegraZone only games that catch so many of our eyes. Of course, the 4.7-inch 720p screen is still there, as well as the awesome HTC camera hardware. To make things really sweet, AT&T has put 64GB of storage into the One X+, which may just be the deciding factor.

The One XV really impressed us at AT&T's holiday event. Billed as a budget phone, we went away impressed with the size, performance, and value it has to offer. The 4.5-inch qHD display and dual-core Snapdragon processor make for a nice Android experience, and the same ImageSense system is on-board for an excellent camera. It sounds like a great device for those not wanting to break the bank.

If you've been watching all the Nexus 4 news, but decided it was not the phone for you, here are two you should take a good long look at. AT&T's press release, and a short video from their social media team follows.
http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-one-x-and-one-vx-hit-att-nov-16-one-x-pre-orders-start-tomorrow

Wow, $200 on contract for 32 GB? Does this change anyone's minds? Got me thinking.

I'm tempted to sell my new phone and new tablet to get the Note 2 and just have all in one device. Damn you verizon for getting it so late. :smh:

They withholding the note release cause they don't want cannibalize HTC DNA sales. Both of those phones are in same category. Vzw reps will be pushing the HTC “Droid" crap to you more than the note cause “droid" line is vzw bread winner. Phone exclusivity sucks though HTC needs to spot bending their backs to these carriers and com out with a phone that can keep up with S3 cause once the S4 drops *GAME OVER* for any phones. Besides the N4 the price is to good as well Google support.

As someone who has worked for Verizon I can tell you no rep gives a rat's *** what phone you by as long as you buy a 4G phone. iPhone 5, Droid whatever they don't get any extra commision for "Droid"

Where do you get stuff like this man?

As someone who has worked for Verizon I can tell you no rep gives a rat's *** what phone you by as long as you buy a 4G phone. iPhone 5, Droid whatever they don't get any extra commision for "Droid"
Where do you get stuff like this man?

EXACTLY cats just want someone to blame. LOL. I worked for VZW and I cna tell you straight up when folks come in the store and dont know what they want I use to just let em pick they own phones out, only dudes I use to hold tech convos in where dudes who did research on their own and were knowledgeable and couldnt decide between say a Nexus and a Razr Maxx. Only places you go to where cats push certain phones down ya throat are 3rd party authorized agents that carry the VZW name ie Cellular Sales. Reason for that is each sales rep is an individual contractor so they purchase their inventory on their own so they try to sell you the phones with the cheapest full invoice price because they have a larger profit margin. I had a dude tell me dude at the Authorized agent was tryna tell him the Droid 2 was the phone to get opposed to the iPhone 4s and this is when the damn Droid 4 was out. lol as long as you opening new service/ copping accessories the VZW repos gonna eat.

Pretty sure it's 64GB for that price. Anyway, I may very well cop this. Had an HTC One X for a week but let it go because it didn't have enough storage for me. Doesn't seem to be a problem here. I honestly thought it was the best Android phone I've ever used, on par with the GNex.

Oh wow, you're right, it is 64GB. My apologizes. Makes it even more compelling.

Any word on when official 4.2 is coming to the galaxy nexus? Just been hearing soon after but that's still too vague.

Patiently awaiting the release of the Nexus 4 tonight/tomorrow, sold my phone so i am phoneless until Thursday when it gets here.

i read earlier it may not be available until about 3pm Est tomorrow. They're doing some German launch thing. I hope not. I'm about to go to bed though so I hope it doesn't sell out before i get back to a computer.

Patiently waiting on Nov. 27th...VZW is some clowns man, for those who have the N2, does it look better in gray or white?

It appears Google will put the Nexus 4 sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Still dont understand why they didnt do preorders like with the Nexus 7.

If anyone is or knows someone who is trying to unload a Galaxy Nexus or a 1st Gen Note PLEASE lemme know thru PM thanks. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom