• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I'm late but just updated my S3 to Jelly Bean last night.
S3 > :smokin :smokin
So smooth and responsive. The new Google Now function attached to the Google Search widget is a bit annoying at times but certainly appreciate the up to date news and information. Haven't played with it too much so far but the smoother UI was immediately noted.
How long does Google typical keep their phones updated? I know my S1 only got one update but hopefully they changed.

may I ask who your sp is? cause im still waiting on mines and im on verizon
I rather wait on the legit update rather than flashing a rom

Is flash not working for those on jb? I got a note 2 and im trying to watch movies on my phone and I keep getting I need to update to the latest flash. But it worked before on my evo 4g lte. Anybody? .

Last edited:
Is flash not working for those on jb? I got a note 2 and im trying to watch movies on my phone and I keep getting I need to update to the latest flash. But it worked before on my evo 4g lte. Anybody? .

Adobe stop supporting Flash for mobile devices since the ICS 4.0 nothing pass it won't work kinda(you can try to download the previous flash for mobile on Adobe website, but chances are it might no even work at all) Since the Note has 4.1 If the website has enable video to stream to a video app so it can playback on a video player instead of a download MXPLAYER for your viewing needs :wink:

Posting from nexus 4. Finally arrived today. I must say this phone is sexy as hell. As much as I *****ed it was worth it. JB users, what's your favorite keyboard
so far? Using stock now.

Posting from note 2 :pimp:

My stores finally started stockin these. May hafta go ahead n pull the trigger... at this point I might as well wait till the price drops tho. Its basically my s3 on roids +spen. Which is fly as hell. I do not like the vzw branding on the home at all. Ill b changing that if I get one of these

9/10 depending on how well the radios/gps function

Underwhelmed by the s3 n that department

Posting from nexus 4. Finally arrived today. I must say this phone is sexy as hell. As much as I *****ed it was worth it. JB users, what's your favorite keyboard
so far? Using stock now.

I use SwiftKey and I love it, you can do lots of customizing to it.

so far? Using stock now.

Nothing beats the stock keyboard to me, i tried swiftkey out and didn't see what all the hype was about. Stock keyboard has a swype like keyboard and it's :pimp:

Is it web browsing in general, or just chrome that the battery depletes like crazy? I was browsing for like 30 minutes and I lost like 11% or something wild like that :smh:

Has anyone with a GS3 on Sprint get the Jellybean update yet. I still don't have mine yet. Also does the interface on the GS3 look different with Jellybean.

Chrome sux other than having my desktop tabs. It doesnt handle gifs. Its not as convenient as manybof the other browsers for what i do. I use dolphin. Fire fox beta and even the stock browser more. Lately dolphin again for some reason. Maybe ill try opera

Radio shack has the note 2 available for preorder for 279. There's a possibility that it may have to be shipped as they may not have them in store. I may take that option to save a few bucks in tax.

Picking up the Note 2 tomorrow :pimp: finally.
Sucks that I'll still be using this little 4 gig sd card though.

Adobe stop supporting Flash for mobile devices since the ICS 4.0 nothing pass it won't work kinda(you can try to download the previous flash for mobile on Adobe website, but chances are it might no even work at all) Since the Note has 4.1 If the website has enable video to stream to a video app so it can playback on a video player instead of a download MXPLAYER for your viewing needs :wink:
Aight good looking out will do.

Hello, Jailbroken iPhone user that switched to Android. I have an AT&T Note 2 running JB. I used to have biteSMS for my iPhone and I had a feature where if I would press the volume button, the volume HUD would appear and I can tap on it to initiate a "Quick Reply Text" similar to the one on ChompSMS on Android.

I was wondering if there was a way for me to initiate a "Quick Reply" text on the lockscreen without actually having to unlock my phone.

Is there a gesture I can use? An option on ChompSMS was long hold Camera button or Long hold another button that I don't have on my Note 2. 

info on icons papi
nerd.gif
Theyre called metro icons. Hit me up for da whole pack.
Sup.

Are you kidding me? It's my phone, I know which icon pack I'm using. That metro pack is very similar, but why would you have the audacity to call me wrong about my own phone?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tets, you're that dude when it comes to customizing, but he got you there

Back
Top Bottom